Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truly Losing Control

Default Truly Losing Control

I've notice a lot when talking about wanting to be as incontinent as a baby, the idea behind it seems to be, there's a cramp and there's the poop. I've also noticed since proclaiming myself as an "Adult Baby", I've studied real infant behavior off and on (no real heavy research or anything); when a baby poops it's diaper, a lot of the time you can actually see the baby concentrating/pushing out their load.

I have no idea what it's like to be bowel incontinent, so my question is:

When a person is fecal incontinent, does said person feel anything at all (muscle wise) when defecating? It just seems to me, the fantasy of (for the sake of saying) being fecal incontinent is having no influence over being able to defecate whatsoever.

What is everyone's thoughts on this?

(I wasn't sure if this was more AB related or if it belonged in the incontinence section)

Growing old is only in the mind. As for growing Up Never grow up it's a trap

Sorry about that, I was trying to type and for some reason, when I hit "Enter", it posted lol.

Unless the person has some nerve damage in their colon, or paralyzed, they should be able to feel it. To some it's like urge urinary incontinence, they can feel it coming out but, they can't control it. Usually, it's not solid.

To some it's like OAB, frequent sudden urges to go. Sometimes, people have IBS which is probably similar to OAB.

People that can't control it are likely to be severely constipated.

I'm sure WebMD should have some better information about it.

I don't know what OAB is but i know alot about IBS. I can tell you first hand it really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameslouisiana View Post
    I don't know what OAB is but i know alot about IBS. I can tell you first hand it really sucks.
    OAB = Over Active Bladder

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    OAB = Over Active Bladder
    Ah ok. Yeah it is similar, though it's different from person to person. For me atleast the more stressed out i get, the more control i lose.

For me I know I need to go and try so hard to hold it in until I get to a toilet but If I cant it seems to get more watrty and just runnning out of me but I am aware at all times what is happening - yes ibs sucks

And I guess holding your butt together and squeezing it won't keep the poop in for IBS?