Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old out dated ab/dl websites

Default Old out dated ab/dl websites

So i know that older more less known ab/dl websites are out there lost to the net i started surfing for ab/dl websites say back in 2000-2003 so prior to 2000 idk of those ab/dl websites really what time i was allowed on the net when i was younger i was mainly on FTT

also other outdated websites that are still out there that you guys know about but no one uses

•exonie•

is one i know of and i would like to buy the domain name idk why though i just do....

Protip: Archive.org has a lot of old geocities and other diaper-sites archived, especially from the early-2000s when it was fashionable to have a homepage.

Do any sites like those exist in the modern-age? (with an "About Me" section, a links page to other similar sites, maybe a gallery of the author's photos or photos they've collected online, an obligatory guestbook page, etc).

I've seen quite afew come and go over the years but i'm having trouble remembering their names. I deffinately know of one that people here don't like to talk about so i won't mention it's name.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalSomeThing View Post
    Protip: Archive.org has a lot of old geocities and other diaper-sites archived, especially from the early-2000s when it was fashionable to have a homepage.

Do any sites like those exist in the modern-age? (with an "About Me" section, a links page to other similar sites, maybe a gallery of the author's photos or photos they've collected online, an obligatory guestbook page, etc).
    which one d**ker or dpf do i win do i win? ;p ya both were bad in many aspects but during that time thankfully i found ftt which was a much better community at the time
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 16-Jun-2013 at 08:18. Reason: asterisking a word

Quote Originally Posted by zebus View Post
    thankfully i found ftt which was a much better community at the time
    ftt?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalSomeThing View Post
    ftt?
    foxtalestimes

I remember ADISC when it was called tbdl (I think), and another one called teenbabynet.

DPF before it became mega creepy (was still pretty creepy).

Lots of geocities sites.

teenbabyjumpstation

wetset forums, which is still going but nowhere near as strong

Is Diaper Space still going? I haven't been able to log in for ages.

ABY was okay, but it's had the current "be back soon!" front page up for years.

Baby tali's website. That website has been the same since I was 15 years old.

- - - Updated - - -

Network54 is also outdated. It still looks the same as it did in 2003.

My first encounter with the AB/DL scene happened when, shortly after arriving at college in the mid 1990's, I hopped on Usenet and stumbled upon the fetish.diapers newsgroup. I never cared for the sort of conversation I saw going on there, and the group was shortly thereafter spammed to death and abandoned in favor of the web. Why anybody would look at fetish.diapers now is beyond me, but it continues to be spammed like crazy as if somebody still reads it.

Not long after finding fetish.diapers, I found the DPF and D**ker websites. From talking with some folks here, I've gathered that DPF was once a respectable group with a print newsletter and stuff. I found the pictures and the general tone of the place to be a bit creepy, though.

The existence of these places helped me quite a bit by proving that there were others out there who wore diapers by choice. At the same time, self-acceptance wasn't instantaneous, and visiting any of these places (especially D**ker) made me feel dirty. I ended up largely ignoring all AB/DL websites for more than a decade.