Thread: Review of PUL diaper cover by Dependeco

Default Review of PUL diaper cover by Dependeco

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0145.JPG 
Views:	809 
Size:	134.5 KB 
ID:	17415Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0146.JPG 
Views:	578 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	17416Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0148.JPG 
Views:	1797 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	17417These covers aren't pullup style covers. They have a 4 tape system just like their AIO
    diapers. The cover works well with whatever diaper you're wearing. I have tried them
    over three different diapers.
    1- Attends Breatheable
    2- Tena Slip Maxi
    3- Dependeco AIO

Here's the specs for the covers in three sizes.
    1- Small - Waist/hips- 26-34" rise 29"
    2- Medium- Waist/hips- 32-39" rise 32"
    3- Large- Waist/hips-37-46" rise 32"

The prices are PUL solid colors $29.99 PUL print colors $32.99
    These covers are washer and dryer safe. Dry on medium heat. Don't use bleach
    or fabric softner. These covers have a back elastic as well as elastic in the leg openings.
    I think with the elastic in the leg openings it will eliminate the chafing you get the
    leg openings in plastic pants.

I have now worn over two days now over my disposeable diapers. I have found the
    covers support the diapers well after four wettings. I have worn them out and about
    in the Texas heat and haven't noticed any significant sweating. If I wore my plastic
    I would have had to change diapers from sweating.
    I haven't had any leaks and the cloth liner has stayed dry.

I wore overnight over my AIO and it performed well. When I got up this morning
    my AIO with stuffer had it's normal 3 to 4 wettings. The PUL material on the cover
    was dry. The liner had a little dampness that it picked up from the dampness on the
    AIO outer cover which is always damp when I get up.
    I'm a side sleeper and the AIO's contol leakage real well.
    So if you can control leakage from your diaper. I think the PUL cover can also contol leakage.

I would reccomend these covers to anybody who wants a little relief from wearing their
    plastic pants all the time. AB's will love these things.

Here's the link www.dependeco-adult-diapers.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0143.JPG 
Views:	430 
Size:	135.6 KB 
ID:	17414  
    Last edited by oleman72; 16-Jun-2013 at 02:50. Reason: added link

Hi Oleman, I keep seeing your posts about Dependeco products and have been wondering about the capacity of those diapers that they sell. They seem fairly thin and doesn't seem to hold very much. Could you estimate the capacity in ounces? I guess I just like them thick and guessing along with boosters, it should hold some decent amount. I've tried using baby pre folds as stuffers and it doesn't seem that 3 layers hold very much. Also can you compare the thickness to something?

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Hi Oleman, I keep seeing your posts about Dependeco products and have been wondering about the capacity of those diapers that they sell. They seem fairly thin and doesn't seem to hold very much. Could you estimate the capacity in ounces? I guess I just like them thick and guessing along with boosters, it should hold some decent amount. I've tried using baby pre folds as stuffers and it doesn't seem that 3 layers hold very much. Also can you compare the thickness to something?
    The soaker pad that is sewn into the diaper measures 19" x 7" is approximately 1/4" thick. The inner liner is a flannel material. Her booster pad is also the same size. Both pads are made from a
    micro fleece fabric. For me to guess in ounces how much it holds would be hard to say. I'll try an experment later and let you know in a PM. My guess on the thickness of the diaper in the area of the
    soaker is 3/8 to 1/2" is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    The soaker pad that is sewn into the diaper measures 19" x 7" is approximately 1/4" thick. The inner liner is a flannel material. Her booster pad is also the same size. Both pads are made from a
    micro fleece fabric. For me to guess in ounces how much it holds would be hard to say. I'll try an experment later and let you know in a PM. My guess on the thickness of the diaper in the area of the
    soaker is 3/8 to 1/2" is my guess.
    Something else I've been interested in, is the cloth diapers with Zorb. Supposedly this material holds 10 times it's weight. Also absorbs in half a second. I have been seeing all the different vendors online and have been just wondering about the capacity. I have only one cloth diaper from Fuubuu, the Velcro sucks on it and it's a struggle to keep the diaper on. Have you had any problems with the Velcro?

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Something else I've been interested in, is the cloth diapers with Zorb. Supposedly this material holds 10 times it's weight. Also absorbs in half a second. I have been seeing all the different vendors online and have been just wondering about the capacity. I have only one cloth diaper from Fuubuu, the Velcro sucks on it and it's a struggle to keep the diaper on. Have you had any problems with the Velcro?
    My AIO diapers are 6 mos old which I have 8 of them. This way I wear one on the average of
    only once a week. The velcro tabs on these are 1 1/2" x 5" which there are 4 of them. I have
    found that after I adjust the tabs the diaper stays in place. My diapers have never seen a dryer
    so I think that helps the velcro hold up better.