Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Needing to Wear

Default Needing to Wear

I'm at home in a soaking M4 and I'm wondering: do you ever feel as though you need to be wearing a diaper? I'm not talking about needing to wear them for medical reasons, but rather for emotional ones. Have you ever walked in your front door and said to yourself, "I need to be diapered?" It's something I'm sure we've all felt to some degree or another, but this weekend I've been feeling it more than usual. It's been a stressful few weeks for me--and this weekend, when I was afforded a break for the first time in ages, I felt the overwhelming urge to wear as often as possible. Earlier this afternoon I picked up a couple extra bags (including the aforementioned M4s). I've got the place to myself, and the plan is to be diapered until that's no longer the case. I'm also planning on wearing in public tonight; we'll see if that materializes, I guess.

Anyway. Just a thought. Anyone relate?

Only when I feel really Little - it's the minority of times for me.

It comes and goes, phases.

Sometimes the emotional need to wear diapers is a real need. For some of us diapers are like a security blanket. Be it the feel , comfort, or just having the feel of security being in a diaper. Get a hug from your diapers and enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    Sometimes the emotional need to wear diapers is a real need. For some of us diapers are like a security blanket. Be it the feel , comfort, or just having the feel of security being in a diaper. Get a hug from your diapers and enjoy them.
    That's how I felt yesterday: I walked into the door, said "I need to be in a diaper," and I've been wearing more-or-less ever since. What surprised me was the intensity of feeling, especially since I haven't worn in ages. Get a hug from your diapers...I like that.

I definitely have those feelings on a regular basis. It use to be strongest in the cooler months but has now gotten to the point it can be any time (like right now) and though it will be a warm night will wear over night as well. Stress use to be a big factor in my desire to wear and use a diaper but as I am now retired it comes down to just wanting to, it always feels good.
    Kitster

I feel like I have to wear regularly, or the tension will just build up. Then it results in a major binge. It's an addiction of sorts, but not one that can be treated. Just like one's need for sexual gratification, you can ignore it for brief periods, but not forever.

Quote Originally Posted by kitster View Post
    I definitely have those feelings on a regular basis. It use to be strongest in the cooler months but has now gotten to the point it can be any time (like right now) and though it will be a warm night will wear over night as well. Stress use to be a big factor in my desire to wear and use a diaper but as I am now retired it comes down to just wanting to, it always feels good.
    Kitster
    I had a brutal week at work, which explains this weekend-long diaper binge. Once things calm down at the office I'm sure I'll go back to wearing only occasionally, but I'm always a bit taken aback when these weekends happen (as they do every couple months).

As i sit here and read all of you needing to put one on i just had too also. The feel of an l2 and the sent of baby power just sends me to heaven.

I enjoy being in diapers. So comforting and relaxing. I feel happier in them and right.

I hadn't wore in a while, so yesterday I went out and bought a new pack of Goodnites. It just felt comfortable to be padded again after a long time.