Thread: Premium diapers now available OTC

Default Premium diapers now available OTC

If you live in or near Huntington Beach in California. DMES has opened a retail storefront in a very convenient location. I saw a new location on the map and went to check it out and it was well worth the effort. I was given a flier announcing their official Grand Opening on June 20 from 3 to 6PM. Regular store hours are 10-6 M-F and 10-2 on Saturdays. Let's try to keep our local suppliers in business and grab a bag a month.

Thanks for the head up on the new DMES store. I went over there today at lunch time and picked up a package of Abena Abriflex Premium 3's. Sitting there right on the shelf. No more calling, ordering and will call. It will be so much easier to maintain my stash of my favorite diapers. Won't have to "make do" with Tena Mens.

Quote Originally Posted by Abenalover View Post
    Thanks for the head up on the new DMES store. I went over there today at lunch time and picked up a package of Abena Abriflex Premium 3's. Sitting there right on the shelf. No more calling, ordering and will call. It will be so much easier to maintain my stash of my favorite diapers. Won't have to "make do" with Tena Mens.
    Same thing happened to me last week: I found a store that sells Abenas and Lilles, among others, and I bought bags of each. So much easier than ordering online!

Can any of you snap a photo inside the store? I'm curious how they present their inventory to retail customers.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Can any of you snap a photo inside the store? I'm curious how they present their inventory to retail customers.
    Thought there was one up already on Google+. Anyway, the goodies are straight through the door to the back, on the left side. Abenas are bottom 2 shelves

They are having the Grand Opening today. I asked the saleslady about whether they would post a photo on G+ and she said she would let their web person know they needed a photo. I meant to check out boosters but just grabbed another bag of M4s. I did notice Tena Stretch Ultra - maybe when I get my next big job

I wish there was something like this in New Jersey. You guys are lucky.