Thread: Diapered every night.

Default Diapered every night.

I am a life long bed wetter and wear diapers and plastic pants every night. Buying Adult diapers from the store has never bothered me. If people can not handle the fact that I wear diapers for protection that is their problem not mine. The fact that I like wearing diapers makes it easier for me. When I am in my diapers I am a little boy boy again.

Cool, I've never had problems at night so sadly I have to keep every thing hidden.

I've been diapered the last two nights by demand. Last night was the only night I was somewhat uncomfortable just from the heat.

I also wet the bed almost very night so I got to wear them every night

I'm not incontinent but I'm lazy to go to the bathroom, that's bad when it's 5:00am and you feel like going to the bathroom, having a good diaper resolved

Quote Originally Posted by TraumaChick View Post
    Last night was the only night I was somewhat uncomfortable just from the heat.
    I'm with you. It's been a struggle 'to wear or not to wear' since it became warmer. I miss winter!

Ah yes...being padded every night is awesome. Having been a bed wetter most of my life, its a pretty normal thing. Even though I've been officially dry at night for a few years, I still wear for the comfort of it. Plus the convenience of being able to just go at night is nice. I personally like laying in bed in the mornings, all warm and cozy under the blankets with warm squishy diaper, it makes me feel 10 again lol. Then getting out of bed and putting some gym shorts on, lounging for a bit and paddling around the house is fun too. Then I shower and put my big boy tighty whities on for the day :-/

Quote Originally Posted by lullingsea View Post
    I'm with you. It's been a struggle 'to wear or not to wear' since it became warmer. I miss winter!
    Same here, and ever since I moved out I can't afford to wear every night anyway. If I could in the winter I would though. It's so cold here in the winter. x_X

i wear nappies at night i cant get to sleep if i dont and for the 1st time i woke up with a wet bum last week

I change into my Dependeco AIO everynight around 9:00 pm along with my plastic pants. When I get up in the morning I'm wet.