Thread: Hello... again

Talking Hello... again

Yeah, I know I posted an introduction before, but I decided to post a PROPER one. Anyway let's get to the intro!

Hi again, you can call me smiley2466! I've been an AB/DL since I was 9, and I'm not gonna talk about that again as it's in my old intro. I live in New York, and on other websites I'm just a floating minecraft pig with a lol face, or basically a lolpig. I'm a lolpig that has a netbook, lol, I can be a lolpig in the rp forum too! Half the weekend I'm on adisc, and even though I'm an EC, I still gotta lot of questions! I'm going to post my first story soon, looking forward to it!
    If you need a talking lolpig in rp, call me and I'll be there!
    ~smiley2466, lolpig

Yeah guess what? I'm not really a lolpig. I'm just a poor lioness human that wears diapers. And my avatar hates me.

- - - Updated - - -

As in it morphs into a human. That avatar was a lion a while ago!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And I changed my username

- - - Updated - - -

And I like updating posts

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway heres a quick story.
    Once I walked up to my BFF. It was time. Time to tell my biggest secret. Being naturally shy (yeah I wish!) I was slow but eventualky I broke out the news: "Yeah i just wanted to tell you... I'm a diaper lover." Instead of laughter, she went, "I'm an AB, I've been waiting to tell you!"
    just wanted to show bffs never let you down if they are true! (95% true story!)