Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CVS Pharmacy Training Pants

Darthwader

Default CVS Pharmacy Training Pants

I had the chance today to review the CVS Pharmacy Training Pants size 4T-5T in both boys and girls styles. CVS is now using slogans for their new diaper/training pant lines and for girls, the slogan is "I love to dance, and I stay dry on my own." For boys, the slogan is "I''m a carefree kid and I stay dry on my own." From first looks, the training pants are very babyish, using bright colors and patterns. A closer look reveals the "fade-when-wet" designs (For girls, it's hearts. For boys, it's clouds). What surprised me about these is the indicators actually are scattered on the entire diaper, rather than Huggies approach to keep the wetness indicator in one place. These pants also feature adjustable sides to tighten or loosen the pant, but do not stretch with the exception of an inch or two in the waistband. The feel of the pant is almost plasticky, because the cloth cover is relatively thin when compared to other brands.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5042833878.jpg 
Views:	1489 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	17394Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5042835248.jpg 
Views:	1414 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	17395 When it comes to absorbancy of the pant, I managed to get 1 heavy wetting in, and I'm a fairly average person, but I have a large bladder. the key is to not flood the pant, because it doesn't have any sort of quick-wicking material. These do not fit me at all due to the non-stretchable sides, but I did manage to tape it on, and it did very well. the girls' design features hearts, butterflies and other girly objects. For boys, there were clouds, planes and other designs, and both genders come with 2 different designs. Overall an average training pant: cute but average for the ABDL.

Pros:
    Cute designs
    Adjustable sides
    Stretchy waistband
    Plasticky feel
    Liquid capacity comparable to name brand pants
    Scattered wetness indicators

Cons:
    Stretchless sides
    Unable to wick away moisture

Darthwader

I'm a 33-34" waist, and I usually can fit into most Pull-ups or other training pants/bedwetting pants. I don't know about like Pampers size 7 or target's brand, which I hear their size 6 is actually larger than Pampers size 7.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a 33-34" waist, and I usually can fit into most Pull-ups or other training pants/bedwetting pants. I don't know about like Pampers size 7 or target's brand, which I hear their size 6 is actually larger than Pampers size 7. the other thing I've noticed is these aren't the only training pants they offer. There is another CVS branded pull-up that says new on the bag, but I have yet to try it.

I will be near a cvs tomorrow, I will have to get a pack.

jcrowley1985

Walgreens has pony design training pants, so they easily win the drugstore brand training pants contest.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrowley1985 View Post
    Walgreens has pony design training pants, so they easily win the drugstore brand training pants contest.
    ^This

The clouds design for boys sounds like the cutest ever. I'm tempted to get some because you can't throw a stone without hitting a CVS around here.

deviantartjd

I must be in the middle of nowhere because I have no CVS's OR Rite-aids near me. But I can literally throw a rock and hit one of 3 Walgreens <---- NO JOKE! (a rock could even bounce off the first and hit a second, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by deviantartjd View Post
    I must be in the middle of nowhere because I have no CVS's OR Rite-aids near me. But I can literally throw a rock and hit one of 3 Walgreens <---- NO JOKE! (a rock could even bounce off the first and hit a second, lol)
    Lol! I love how we used the same analogy...
    Hey, at least you have Walgreens!

Where I'm at we have a supernatural abundance of drug stores, no joke. There's CVS, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid just about on every corner - so really if I threw a rock it would boomerang between all three. XD

I also have no cvs stores in my state or any of the nearby states ( I checked and had every intention of a road trip for these pull ups). If anyone is willing to buy a couple packs of these (specifically boys 4t5t, boys 3t4t, boys 2t3t, and size 6 baby diapers with these new packaging designs) and list them on ebay, I will pay more than their full price plus all shipping costs.