Thread: A Diapered Bicycle Ride

Default A Diapered Bicycle Ride

Lately, since the beginning of Summer I have been in a mood to ride my bicycle while diapered.
    I live in a nice area of Milwaukee (Bayview) where a bunch of park's reside and it takes just a few minutes to get to Lake Michegan.

This past Tuesday after I got home from work I immediately got diapered, grabbed my camera, put on my headphones, and consumed a few bottles of water before I sped off on my bike toward the lake. I found myself feeling at my back and waist of my shirt to make sure my diaper wasn't showing, though I didn't really care if it had shown. ^o^
    I'd spent an hour and a half just zooming about, and managed to snap about 180 something picture's before going home, slightly leaking into my shorts.
    >_>

There is a decent level of exuberance I feel taking my bike out. There are nice stretches of road to speed down (minus the traffic) and various wildlife to see and hear.

Does anyone else have a similar experience to share? =3

Cherub

Are you talking pedal bike or motorcycle? I've riden my mountain bike while diapered several times. In fact, some of the funnest bike rides I've done have been on the paved bike trail outside of town in only a diaper.

Allow me to explain. In Ohio they have this ongoing project called rails to trails. They rip out old railroads and pave the railroad beds and thus turning them into paved bike trails that snake thru the Ohio countryside. Well, some of these trail go from town to town. When you are in between town there are no city lights (pitch dark, except for on clear full moon summer nights).

Late at night, like 1:00AM, I would diaper up, put my shorts on over the diaper, ride the trail till I got to the city limits. At 1AM no one was around. I'd take my shorts off, and drape them around my neck, like a swimming towel, and just ride, feeling the cool night air all over. Once your eyes adjust, you can see perfectly!

Funny you should mention Milwaukee, I like about 1.5 hours north of you in Manitowoc! I also like to ride my bike along Lake Michigan during the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Are you talking pedal bike or motorcycle? I've riden my mountain bike while diapered several times. In fact, some of the funnest bike rides I've done have been on the paved bike trail outside of town in only a diaper.

Allow me to explain. In Ohio they have this ongoing project called rails to trails. They rip out old railroads and pave the railroad beds and thus turning them into paved bike trails that snake thru the Ohio countryside. Well, some of these trail go from town to town. When you are in between town there are no city lights (pitch dark, except for on clear full moon summer nights).

Late at night, like 1:00AM, I would diaper up, put my shorts on over the diaper, ride the trail till I got to the city limits. At 1AM no one was around. I'd take my shorts off, and drape them around my neck, like a swimming towel, and just ride, feeling the cool night air all over. Once your eyes adjust, you can see perfectly!

Funny you should mention Milwaukee, I like about 1.5 hours north of you in Manitowoc! I also like to ride my bike along Lake Michigan during the summer.
    I've ridden a rail to trail in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio when I lived there. Now I ride our bike trail in Lynchburg which also is a rail to trail. I've given money to them and have the shirt to prove it....haha, and yes, I've ridden diapered on our bike trail. My bike shorts have the spandex inner and a baggy outer, so you can't see the diaper.

I've ridden whilst wearing a Drynite under my padded cycle shorts.. Was interesting. However, I don't do it much/at all, simply due to the fact that if I fall off (I tend to ride XC/DH) and break something, then I'm slightly screwed, still living at home and all... Could be awkward. :P

I don t ride a bike as I am also accident prone -= but I am guessing being padded will help make the seta more comfortable :-)