Thread: Love my plastic sheet.

Default Love my plastic sheet.

A couple of weeks ago I found a plastic sheet. The first night I slept on it I slept deep and well. I took off my sheet two nights ago and slept badly. I put it back on last night and slept deeply and through the night. My bed is so much more comfortable with it. It stays cooler to the touch so its always nice. I can't believe the difference!
    Any one have a similar experience ?

I can't say that's been my experience. Even with a mattress cover and a bottom sheet in the way, it forms an effective barrier (by design) and redirects heat and moisture back. I got used to it but it was more comfortable without.

Do you know the thickness of the plastic? I found some awesome ones on a site that'd make it custom. I plan to get some once I move out.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Do you know the thickness of the plastic? I found some awesome ones on a site that'd make it custom. I plan to get some once I move out.
    I've has fantastic success with a shower curtain liner.

I think I sleep better on a plastic sheet as well. It's less comfy, and they seem to stop memory foam from working as well as it should, but I think something about them reassures me on a subconscious level.