Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some help/support/someone to be there right now with my DL side...

Default I need some help/support/someone to be there right now with my DL side...

Well, I don't even know. I'm new to actually wearing diapers and I kinda feel depressed about it. Like, I don't want to do it anymore. I want to just stop with the urges to wear and use diapers... I got 2 fresh Depends in my closet, and I want to get rid of them. Because I live with my parents and don't have a job. I feel ashamed to be in diapers. When I'm wearing them, its a rush. But now, the only thing going through my mind is "When can I get into another diaper next?" "Diapers, Diapers, Diapers." etc. It's just driving me off the walls and I don't know what to do. I'm almost to the verge of tears because I just don't even know what to do. Anyone here willing to help, I thank you sincerely. I really don't know what I would do without this community...

Also... I've been a DL all of my life. I just now started getting access to trial packs.
    Last edited by Ringo5; 14-Jun-2013 at 03:54. Reason: Extra info

What you are going through right now is completely normal for a dl, particularly one just getting into wearing. You and I are in very similar situations. I still live at home, with no job. My desire to wear is pretty new, even though my diaper fetish has been with me since I was young. Because of my living situation and lack of driver's license, I don't have real diapers, and believe me, sometimes I think about them ALL DAY LONG and it drives me absolutely nutsy cuckoo.

The first step is to realize that there is nothing inherently wrong with wearing diapers. After all, what is it but cushy absorbent underwear? Society may say that diapers are only for babies, but you know what? A LOT of what society says is stupid. Back in the sixities, young hippie men caused quite of a stir just for wearing their hair long. Some schools today still require boys' hair be short. But why? Who says that? Who makes these standards? The same can be applied to diapers.

Secondly, you did not choose this fetish. Something just clicked in your brain long ago, just as it did in mine. Why be ashamed of something you have no control of?

Being dl may make you different, but that's not a bad thing! Everyone is different in their own unique ways. And while diapers may be a somewhat uncommon interest, you can see from the existence of this forum, and the fact I am typing this, that you are definitely not alone!

So *hugs* to you, and I hope this helped.

Thank you :') You really did help me. I just think for now, I'm gonna just put it to the side and work on the things I need to, like studying. *Hugs back*

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo5 View Post
    Thank you :') You really did help me. I just think for now, I'm gonna just put it to the side and work on the things I need to, like studying. *Hugs back*
    Glad I could be of assistance. That's a good idea, take a break from it for a while if you can, but definitely don't try to force the thoughts out.

I know your feeling. I hate those days when you can't get diapers off your mind. I want access to diapers I the most unconvient time like school. We all go through this. Don't give up. Otherwise you will drive yourself mad like I almost did !

I understand your feeling. I still live at home with my parents and don't have a job. I also only recently got into wearing diapers in February, even though I've liked them all my life. I felt like I was going to go crazy just trying to work up the courage to buy them. Even before buying them, I had a dorm room at college this last semester all to myself. So I wasn't worried about looking up diaper-related or adult baby stuff, but sometimes I just couldn't get it out of my head.

Taking a break from it is a good idea. Just remember that liking diapers might be different, but it isn't the worst thing in the world to like.

don't cry or freak out.
    your reaction is normal for people who are just getting in to diapers.
    we sometimes fell guilty or embarrassed about wearing them but over time that should get easier
    as far as living with parents, you may have to wear when their not around or very discreetly when they are.
    or hide them until your alone and can wear them again.
    keep in touch

I had the same feelings just yesterday. I had a good cry. Then I felt good enough to wear after 12 hours. Crying serves a purpose...and it's fine to express yourself that way. Hugs!

Hello Ringo5!

I think pretty much everything has been said by the fine forum members that posted before me, but I just wanted to try and lend you a little bit of my support here too.

I can remember feeling the exact same way that you do back when I first found out that I loved diapers, like you I'd known for most of my life (from age 6 and onwards) that I wanted diapers, but I didn't get into them for real until age 12-15. I would buy diapers and sneak them into the house, I'd love the feeling of wearing them but then I would feel this great shame and throw all of them away at first chance. I think these are feelings that most if not all ABDL have at one some point.

I also used to have times where I couldn't think of anything else. I think especially around times that were stressful, like having an exam at school or just generally being stressed out about stuff, or being sad about something then I would find relief in the diapers. I still feel the same way about diapers today, that they bring me comfort and make me feel safe.

Just like KimbaStarshine said there is nothing really wrong with wanting to wear diapers, it's because it's outside of the social norm that it's seen as something strange. You're not hurting yourself or anyone else by doing what you're doing.

Also I have to say I found it ironic (and a little sad) that after having been into diapers for so long, and having come to accept this part of myself to myself (I still keep this part of me mostly to myself with very few exceptions as it is very private), and then I got into Ponies. At age 32. I just fell in love with them. They make me so happy and they stand for something so positive and wonderful (I assume you're also a Brony from your avatar, very cute Fluttershy BTW) and so now my parents probably thinks I'm weird, I've had friends walk out on me for the sake of Ponies... It doesn't really matter what it is - when people don't understand something, when it clashes with "how things are supposed to be" people usually get upset....

I hope I could be of some help at least. And... I think you rock too Ringo5! *Big warm hug*

//Little Julie.