Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Pampers Baby Dry Size 6+

  1. #1

    Default Pampers Baby Dry Size 6+

    Anyone seen / tried this new nappy size?

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sambus View Post
    Anyone seen / tried this new nappy size?
    Citation needed. (Neither the US nor the UK Pampers sites mention such a thing.)

  3. #3

    Default

    Hi cottontail just on my phone at the moment so cannot provide link but I noticed last night on the website of Boots chemists (UK chain)

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sambus View Post
    Hi cottontail just on my phone at the moment so cannot provide link but I noticed last night on the website of Boots chemists (UK chain)
    Ah, thanks. Here we go.

    Looking at the packaging, I'm not 100% convinced that "6+" is a size. Rather, it looks like it's trying to say "6 + Extra Absorption." The weight range only went up by 1kg. My guess is that these are the same as size 6, just with some extra SAP. There doesn't appear to be such a thing as Pampers Extra Protection in the UK market, so maybe this is the answer.

    ... Get some and find out!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Ah, thanks. Here we go.

    Looking at the packaging, I'm not 100% convinced that "6+" is a size. Rather, it looks like it's trying to say "6 + Extra Absorption." The weight range only went up by 1kg. My guess is that these are the same as size 6, just with some extra SAP. There doesn't appear to be such a thing as Pampers Extra Protection in the UK market, so maybe this is the answer.

    ... Get some and find out!
    Noticed these today, the size/weight is 1kg higher than size 6 so I'm guessing their slightly bigger!

  6. #6

    Default

    try these they fit me very well get them in uk i there much bigger then pampers 6 and super cute to hold lot of wetting,s and the tabs are strong Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mbXb0TexbFC9FTwkR0VjkAA.jpg 
Views:	1179 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	17448

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Noticed these today, the size/weight is 1kg higher than size 6 so I'm guessing their slightly bigger!
    Well, but look at Cruisers 7 -- same size as Baby Dry 6, but rated for several kg more. Buy some and measure them, though!

  8. #8

    Default

    managed to get one to fit but I must say they feel a lot lot tighter than the older versions but worth the money maybe if you fit them well x

Similar Threads

  1. Will Pampers baby dry size 5 hold much pee?
    By stragenappehguy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-Jan-2012, 18:27
  2. Pampers size 7 vs huggies overnights size 6
    By dante in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 17-Dec-2011, 03:00
  3. Pampers Size 7
    By CVS91 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-Jun-2010, 20:34
  4. Size 6 Pampers
    By Noodle in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 26-Apr-2010, 14:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.