Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Just joined up and will be keen to see what others have to say and what they like and dislike etc about.

I have not been a member of any forum re adult baby etc before so all this is new to me.

At this stage i am not totally certain as to what i really want or like in this subject other than to say i seem to have an interest in having bibs put on me, especially in a highchair situation and often think about it where it would be in a home in a caring environment.
    Does this sound strange or is this quite normal

Quote Originally Posted by DAVES4000 View Post
    Just joined up and will be keen to see what others have to say and what they like and dislike etc about.

I have not been a member of any forum re adult baby etc before so all this is new to me.

At this stage i am not totally certain as to what i really want or like in this subject other than to say i seem to have an interest in having bibs put on me, especially in a highchair situation and often think about it where it would be in a home in a caring environment.
    Does this sound strange or is this quite normal
    Welcome to ADISC! What you describe sounds very normal to me. There are a lot of ABs who are interested in bibs and highchairs. Several years ago, I actually met an AB who owned an adult sized highchair. (I think it was originally a prop in a theatrical production.)

What are some of your other interests, aside from AB/DL things? I'm fond of cooking (especially Italian cooking), music (especially classical but also rock and more recently jazz), and general fitness.

Hope this is not a double up, i have tried to reply twice so far and my post dissapears on me. So third time lucky.

Thanks for the reply and comments, always nice to get someone to chat.

some of my other interests are outdoor activities, boating, fishing, tramping etc. Used to go hunting a lot when i was younger, but that is a thing of the past.

Like the outdoors in gerneral, landscaping, gradening and property improvements (renovations etc).

As for music, well i am pretty open to almost any music...it just depends on the mood i am in at the time really.

And as for food....well, a plain eater would best describe me i think. And believe it or not, i have NEVER tried Italian food. I might be missing out on something there.

Even while travelling around the world etc i would "try" the local food, but could never really get into it...i am stuck in my ways with plain food. i guess it is due to the
    way i was brought up...

So how long have you had an interest in the AB thing ? and what is it you like or enjoy etc.

some of my other interests are outdoor activities, boating, fishing, tramping etc. Used to go hunting a lot when i was younger, but that is a thing of the past.

Like the outdoors in gerneral, landscaping, gradening and property improvements (renovations etc).
    That's cool. What kind of boating do you like? I used to like canoeing and sailing small boats when I was younger. I got to go kayaking about a year ago, but it's probably been two decades since the last time I was in a sailboat.

And as for food....well, a plain eater would best describe me i think. And believe it or not, i have NEVER tried Italian food. I might be missing out on something there.
    Interesting! I come from a part of the U.S. where there are a lot of Italian-Americans, so to go through life without ever trying Italian food would be pretty much impossible. Of course there are a lot of different kinds of Italian food, ranging from plain spaghetti with butter and cheese to very flavorful dishes.

So how long have you had an interest in the AB thing ? and what is it you like or enjoy etc.
    Well, I've had fantasies about being put back in diapers since age 5 or 6. I learned I wasn't the only person with these sorts of fantasies when I got on the Internet at age 13 or 14. (This was before the Internet had pictures.) I didn't really become interested in the AB side of AB/DL until I started meeting others, in my mid-20s.

How about you? Are you a lifelong AB/DL, or is this a new interest that's developed?

My boating has mainly consisted of med-large motor boats (launches). the smaller boats here have a tendancy to bite you when the weather gets a bit rough.

I have been without a boat now for about three years as i just didn't have the time and whenever i did, there was no body around to enjoy it with. so i sold it.

Re the Italian food....well, i am a bit fussy when it comes to food...i don't generally like trying out new foods. A bit stuck in my way unfortunately. But i must admit
    when i see various dishes being made up on the tv cooking programs, it does get the taste buds going.

As for the question about when my AB side of things came around...well a bit long winded, but i have had the liking for bibs from a very early age. It is only recently that i have discovered or thought about exploring it in more depth and found there is another side of it that i would love to explore. And that being put in the highchair, being changed into nappies etc. But i have never done that and would only ever be possible if i had a partner who wanted to do it. So no hope there i am afraid. It would be quite nice to have a partner where you could "swap" or exchange role play etc without any inhibitions...but as i say, that is most unlikely for me.

I will just have to keep dreaming lol

Write a story , any story out of your imagination say what you would say to your self.
    strange is about other people normal is about YOU
    You are normal for you that is all that matters
    Ya I have a bib , don't use it much but it's normal for me and its normal for you