Thread: Hewllo

Post Hewllo

Well I am glad there are instructions for this bit as I am normally not good at writing about myself

So I am a gay male who has been incontinent ( urinary ) for many years and have grown to love my diapers - I am sort of single ( complicated so wont go into it here ) but I mention it as no-one else around me knows I AM A DL or even how incontinent I am. Anyway outside of my diaper life I am a carer and have had many different jobs before this - In life I can be a bit shy, but online I have no issues and will chat to anyone.

In my spare time I enjoy walking, photography and just being on my own with my own thoughts in general I guess.

I am here for friends who feel the same as me and a bit of support from others who have been where I have, had the same or similar feelings and where I will not be seen as a freak - which before you all jump on me I KNOW none of us are

Well that's me for now - I hope as time goes on we will learn ore about each other from the posts we make :-)

Hello furehpup and welcome to th group.

yes you are definately amoungst friends here and I hope you have a good experience within the site.

again welcome

Quote Originally Posted by furehpup View Post
    Well I am glad there are instructions for this bit as I am normally not good at writing about myself

So I am a gay male who has been incontinent ( urinary ) for many years and have grown to love my diapers - I am sort of single ( complicated so wont go into it here ) but I mention it as no-one else around me knows I AM A DL or even how incontinent I am. Anyway outside of my diaper life I am a carer and have had many different jobs before this - In life I can be a bit shy, but online I have no issues and will chat to anyone.

In my spare time I enjoy walking, photography and just being on my own with my own thoughts in general I guess.

I am here for friends who feel the same as me and a bit of support from others who have been where I have, had the same or similar feelings and where I will not be seen as a freak - which before you all jump on me I KNOW none of us are

Well that's me for now - I hope as time goes on we will learn ore about each other from the posts we make :-)
    Hi furehpup, welcome to ADISC! There are a lot of people on ADISC who are gay (including me) and a lot of people who are incontinent. I think you'll find this a good place to get support.

What kinds of photography do you particularly like? Do you like taking pictures of landscapes, or architecture, or portraits, or still lifes, or other kinds of subjects?

Hello welcome. I am a pansexual mommy living in Fort Wayne Indiana. I'm crazy about gay and bisexual men. I love reading and hearing a lot of stories about gay/bi man. I hope you enjoy your time here. Take care

Quote Originally Posted by buridan View Post
    Hi furehpup, welcome to ADISC! There are a lot of people on ADISC who are gay (including me) and a lot of people who are incontinent. I think you'll find this a good place to get support.

What kinds of photography do you particularly like? Do you like taking pictures of landscapes, or architecture, or portraits, or still lifes, or other kinds of subjects?
    Thanks for all your welcomes - I enjoy candid people shots the most - but also landscapes and other pretty scenes that I see when out walking -