Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Have you ever wanted to kill yourself over diapers?

  1. #1

    Default Have you ever wanted to kill yourself over diapers?

    Back in 6th grade I wanted to wear diapers so bad, it was hard living with those feelings. I had to live with it everyday and not wearing them so I felt like I wanted to die to end it.

    Luckily I didn't do anything stupid like trying to hurt myself to make myself incontinent so I can wear them.

    Has anyone here ever felt suicidal because you couldn't wear diapers?

  2. #2

    Default

    I can say that i have had some really down days when I believed that life just wasn't worth living. Although many things were causing me to feel that way, diapers were part of that, mainly because I didn't understand myself. I was lucky to overcome that, and many other things and couldn't be happier to be alive

  3. #3

    Default

    I'll be brutaly honest, the thought of suicide sickens me.

    It is the ultimate act of cowardice in my eyes. In any situation, the better person always can find the strength to endure through times of difficulty, rather than take the selfish way out.

    Something as petty as a secret desire for diapers is certainly not something that I would even consider ending my life. To selfishly toss away something as precious as a human life over such a thing is beyond stupid.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    I'll be brutaly honest, the thought of suicide sickens me.

    It is the ultimate act of cowardice in my eyes. In any situation, the better person always can find the strength to endure through times of difficulty, rather than take the selfish way out.

    Something as petty as a secret desire for diapers is certainly not something that I would even consider ending my life. To selfishly toss away something as precious as a human life over such a thing is beyond stupid.
    Yep. Life is so precious there's only seven billion. Lol. I understand your point but not every life is worth living. We're really not special. We need to remember that more.
    To the topic at hand. No, never crossed my mind. I appreciate the reflective posts though.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    I'll be brutaly honest, the thought of suicide sickens me.

    It is the ultimate act of cowardice in my eyes. In any situation, the better person always can find the strength to endure through times of difficulty, rather than take the selfish way out.

    Something as petty as a secret desire for diapers is certainly not something that I would even consider ending my life. To selfishly toss away something as precious as a human life over such a thing is beyond stupid.
    But I am still here. So your post was pointless.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sixth grade was the worst year for me. My body changed, I was out of school for a while, I couldn't make any friends anymore, I lost all my friends of my own age, I found out I truly wasn't "normal," I was a little girl stuck in a 12 year old body, I was dealing with hormones, I had a nervous breakdown and diapers were a small role of factor for why I wanted to kill myself but I was too chicken to. I nearly got hospitalized once for threatening to kill myself. I really wanted to do it because I was depressed and very unhappy and couldn't live with my new body. I was labeled as being sick.I never want to go back there again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I was seeing a psychiatrist then too and seeing a psychologist.

  6. #6
    kakapo

    Default

    Kakapo
    join date: June 2013 No, I never really think like that. I don't think there is anything that can't be overcome; and I
    posts:1 see me ever being in that situation. having good friends around for support is the key
    Threads
    BlogEntries:0

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    But I am still here. So your post was pointless.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sixth grade was the worst year for me. My body changed, I was out of school for a while, I couldn't make any friends anymore, I lost all my friends of my own age, I found out I truly wasn't "normal," I was a little girl stuck in a 12 year old body, I was dealing with hormones, I had a nervous breakdown and diapers were a small role of factor for why I wanted to kill myself but I was too chicken to. I nearly got hospitalized once for threatening to kill myself. I really wanted to do it because I was depressed and very unhappy and couldn't live with my new body. I was labeled as being sick.I never want to go back there again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I was seeing a psychiatrist then too and seeing a psychologist.
    My life in school was hell I droped out in 11th grade it was that or kill my self it was hell.
    So I can understand the feelings.hated beat up all the time my little time saved me.:-)
    I never want to live that over.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    I'll be brutaly honest, the thought of suicide sickens me........
    It is the ultimate act of cowardice in my eyes.
    care to demonstrate how you come to that conclusion?

    don't worry, Calico, lots of us have been there. with me, it wasn't just the diaper thing and the all-consuming obsession it had become, it was also everything about me, mentally and physically. it was a mental torture, visited upon me mainly by puberty, and it's effects reached out into my physical being.
    you get to the point where you just want it to stop.

    but, of course, the sense with which one perceives a stopping of torture/torment is from a living one, and that includes an expectation of a sense of relief-to-come. naturally, relief can only be felt while living.
    as much as i appreciate the sentiment of it, "he's at peace, now", is becoming more and more of a thorn in my side, as i get older.

  9. #9

    Smile



    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Has anyone here ever felt suicidal because you couldn't wear diapers?
    When I was younger I felt very alienated by having such desires. I felt weird about being different, and I have spent a lot of my life being somewhat depressed and anxious, but I never wanted to kill myself because of diapers directly.

    However, I'm embarrassed to admit that, when I discovered that plastic-backed Abenas were no longer available (and was already in a depressed state), it seemed to be the last straw and I spent a few weeks struggling to see any point in living... It's weird but, for some reason, the plastic-backed Abenas really calm me down in a way that other diapers just don't... I'm not sure why.



    Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    I'll be brutaly honest, the thought of suicide sickens me.

    It is the ultimate act of cowardice in my eyes. In any situation, the better person always can find the strength to endure through times of difficulty, rather than take the selfish way out.

    Something as petty as a secret desire for diapers is certainly not something that I would even consider ending my life. To selfishly toss away something as precious as a human life over such a thing is beyond stupid.
    Then your arrogant, condescending and self-important attitude simply shows that you lack even the most minimal level of compassion that would be required to begin to understand why someone might want to kill themselves. Coming from such a point of such deep ignorance, I suggest it would be better to say nothing than to pretend that you are justified in such judgemental opinions. Your selfish sense of superiority sickens me.

    No offence...

  10. #10

    Default

    Hey

    I may be new here - but reading your post has made me stop and think - although not over diapers I have recently been through suicidal thoughts

    All I can say is that by talking about it both on here and with any therapist that you see will make a world of difference - I am not belittling nay therapy here - but by being open on here with others who share your passion will be sure to help you overcome mental issues - The community is all about support and I just know already from most of the replies that you will find it here -

    Lastly don't be embarrassed about being a diaper wearer - those who mock are the fools not you OK

    In summary congratulations for bringing up a wider issues that mnay have been through and I hope in the end you can work it all out fully and become the erson you want to be.

Similar Threads

  1. wanted diapers
    By babysteph in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-Jul-2011, 13:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.