Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I am new to the ADISC community I'm not one to put myself out there which is why I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm a very shy person and tend to keep to myself quite a bit. As for right now in life, pretty much focusing on working.

I was actually told about this site from a good friend of mine, this person was the one who actually got me into trying diapers. First I was reluctant since I was unsure if they were something I'd try, but I'm glad I did. Now it's hard for me to imagine not wearing them.

As for other interests, I'm a major movie buff. I love all kinds of movies and televisions shows. Also I love to write, anything from poems to short stories to fanfictions.

I wanted to get advice from this site at first, since I was just starting to begin my interest and I wasn't sure of anything yet. But I'd like to talk to others who share this interest as well.

I feel like I've written a book for y'all, but just wanted to say hi 😃

Seems there's no shortage of shy people here! I reckon it's par for the course, given the nature of our mutual interest. I'm one of those who 'tuned it out' for a long time under a crumbling mask of 'maturity' and am rather recent to the whole routine myself. Not sure if your friend told you or not; these things can be addictive! My other interests are Guitars, Cadillacs,etc. Er, make that guitars, motorbikes and outdated music

Anyway, hello, welcome, and take the tour!

Hello LOSTGIRL91 and welcome to the group.

I see you like movies and TV shows. What era do you like?
    I am into the stuff from my childhood AKA the 60's and 70's. I also like the good old type movies; westerns and swashbucklers. Who are your favorite actors and actress?

Again welcome to the group.

Welcome! I'm very shy as well, and I actually didn't post my intro until well after I had joined this community,even though I've been a DL all of my life. I often felt alone or uneasy about wearing diapers, but I love the way they feel and this community is so supportive. It's really awesome that you had a friend introduce you to this place. None of my friends know that I like to wear diapers, so it's cool to hear this from people like yourself. I'm a big 80's geek, so that's my favorite film era. You can't ignore the classics, though, right? Just watched "The French Connection" a few days ago for the first time. Great flick! I'm also a boxing aficionado; I follow that sport more than any other, really. What other interests do you have? Good on you for being creative. You'll have to publish one of your short stories or a poem or two sometime. Best of luck and welcome!