Thread: Helloooo everybody

Default Helloooo everybody

Hello everyone I as only the most clever could tell am new here and plan to enslave your minds and take over the planet. Stare deeply into my eyes....O_O...

Nah I'm just kidding I come in peace. My name's Alex I'm not a huge diaper enthusiast but I do enjoy wearing every now and then. Aside from diapers my I enjoy online gaming and chillen with friends. I finishe my varsity season this year on my schools volleyball team, we placed second in the state qualifiers Unfortunatley but we were undefeated durin the season and I'm joining the volleyball team at university of Rhode Island in the fall.

Well that's a little bit about me, I'd like to know more about you guys and the site if you don't mind.
    And sorry about not posting for a while after making the account, I got über busy and just forgot

Quote Originally Posted by ANewSpirit View Post
    Hello everyone I as only the most clever could tell am new here and plan to enslave your minds and take over the planet. Stare deeply into my eyes....O_O...

Nah I'm just kidding I come in peace. My name's Alex I'm not a huge diaper enthusiast but I do enjoy wearing every now and then. Aside from diapers my I enjoy online gaming and chillen with friends. I finishe my varsity season this year on my schools volleyball team, we placed second in the state qualifiers Unfortunatley but we were undefeated durin the season and I'm joining the volleyball team at university of Rhode Island in the fall.

Well that's a little bit about me, I'd like to know more about you guys and the site if you don't mind.
    And sorry about not posting for a while after making the account, I got über busy and just forgot
    Hi there Alex. Welcome to the community. Good job on the volleyball. Sounds like you are really interested in it.

Have you picked a major yet?

I'm a software engineer who has been doing programming for more years than I care to admit. See you around the site.
    -11hinzvic

Welcome to the site.

I never went to any form of post-secondary education, instead getting promoted to full-time work straight out of high-school. People always tell me to go back, but I'm perfectly happy as I am.

As for the site, it's main focus is diapers and related kinks, but for the most part people tend to rather talk about unrelated things. Kind like "It's our fetish, but it doesn't control our lives' kind of deal.

my apologies guys Its been 2 weeks since I posted this and I honestly just forgot. Seems like a reoccurring pattern here. I'll do my best to keep up around here. Anyway to answer you question hinzvic, I don't have a definite major yet but I'm leaning towards something to do with science, possible biochemistry. I took a few law courses in highschool too that were interesting but I don't know if i'm cut out to be a lawyer. unless you consider having seen every episode of law and order a qualification XD

well thanks for posting guys and I hope to see you around

Hi and welcome. You'd think lawyers make a lot of money, but most don't. I think being a chemical engineer will gain your better employment. I'm a musician and an educator, by the way, and I enjoy writing crazy stories.

Quote Originally Posted by ANewSpirit View Post
    my apologies guys Its been 2 weeks since I posted this and I honestly just forgot. Seems like a reoccurring pattern here. I'll do my best to keep up around here. Anyway to answer you question hinzvic, I don't have a definite major yet but I'm leaning towards something to do with science, possible biochemistry. I took a few law courses in highschool too that were interesting but I don't know if i'm cut out to be a lawyer. unless you consider having seen every episode of law and order a qualification XD

well thanks for posting guys and I hope to see you around
    Science is mixed. Some fields will give you great career prospects, others not so much. Ask yourself: does this sound like it could make money for someone?