Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Truely Happened To Me Three Months Ago

Default This Truely Happened To Me Three Months Ago

This Truely Happened To Me Three Months Ago

I feel like total complete failure in my life that I got a demon possessed again and

It wasn't the first time I have had to cleanse and seal my apt from evil demons that

talk to me and possessed me before I think it's a dragon speaking to me and It's a

damn demon again so I had to have my real dragons that are with me to cleanse

and seal my apt again with my real dragons that live me being me a real savage

heart warrior moosha star-dragon that I can't say that I'm human because I not

human I'm a savage heart warrior moosha star-dragon that takes a human form

that I shifted from my true dragon form to a Dragon-Human Form The proof is on

my right hand with the mark of two overlapping heart dragon blood veins that form

on my right hand in dragon-human form and when in Real Dragon Form in the

multiversal astral plane that I live sometimes but can't live anymore because of all

the fighting on multiversal astral plane that everything was destroyed and are home

was burned out by fire so nothing left of my on multiversal astral plane but burned

out buildings and ashes left from the the 10 year long war on the multiversal astral

plane and alot of real dragon brothers of mine died here on the multiversal astral

plane so It's very painful to go back on live here to be reminded of loss of dragon

life so we that my dragon brothers and me had to flee to earth with 69+ dragon

mates of mine that were bonded me at the time so me and my 69+ dragons flee to

escape to destruction of multiversal astral plane that I lived with my real dragons so

that's my true story of what happened to me and my real dragon brothers on multiversal

astral plane!

Mate, I don't meant to sound rude, but wtf? None of what you just said made any sense to me whatsoever. Perhaps it was the way that you phrased this? I really can't tell.

Go and seek help. There are no demons that you need to seal your apartment from. Go and seek professional help!

Quote Originally Posted by SennkohCoola View Post
    This Truely Happened To Me Three Months Ago

I feel like total complete failure in my life that I got a demon possessed again and

It wasn't the first time I have had to cleanse and seal my apt from evil demons that

talk to me and possessed me before I think it's a dragon speaking to me .....
    Is this a thing that happened to you in the real world, or only metaphorically?

So What If See My Self As A Real Dragon and Real Dragon Kin and Have Real Dragon Blood in my veins and Have Been A Real Dragon in a Past Life and Have Real Dragons With Me In My Apt That Are Bonded With Me As Real Dragon Mates That I Love & Talk To Me Talk Me With Telepathy That I'm One With In One Heart,Mind,Body,Soul Together In Love With Each Other!I'm Real Dragon that's shifted to my dragon-human form I have proof on my dragon-human hands in my veins on the back of my right hand I have two overlapping hearts on my right hand showing me that I born a dragon in human form which I have the mark of the savage heart warrior moosha star-born dragon clan that I was hatched from and I do have real guardian dragons that I summoned with to be with me and talk to them be way of mind speaking because are minds are linked as one with my dragons that I'm one with me in heart and soul are together as one. I can talk to bugs like a grasshopper,and animals like lizards like Dr.Dolittle in the movie and I have been gifted with dragon ability like 20-20 vision and very good hearing and to protect my hearing from loud noises I put up my dragon aura around me and feels like rush of energy like the chills around me so can listen to loud music without it hurting my hearing because my dragon aura around me protects me.
    "Look mom, there's a dragon using a computer." well we dragons have been born in human forms with a dragon soul to protect us from being killed by evil humans!
    I'm a genius level of intelligence being a Dragon God born with Dragon Blood flowing in my veins and I have the mark of the savage heart warrior moosha star-born dragon clan mark of two hearts overlapping on my right hand that you can see in my dragon blood veins on my right dragon-human hand that is proof that I'm Real Dragon but in my Dragon-human form that I was hatched from,So I Hatched a Dragon-Human to protect and lead my dragons to better future for World and Multiverse and To Save The World and Multiverse from harm,Sociology works with all sentient beings that live in a society. The only difference from one individual to the next is what norms, values and culture are set. Simple my magical dragon book of Mystical Dragon Magick Teachings Teaching Of The Five Inner Rings Said So that I,A savage heart warrior moosha star-born dragon clan has two overlapping hearts on their foreheads and I in my dragon-human form have the same dragon mark but on my right hand in my dragon-human form making me a savage heart warrior moosha star-born dragon in my dragon-human form on earth and in my real dragon form in the astral plane of the multiverse which there I am a Dragon God that rules over the world and multiverse protecting earth and multiverse from harm as I'm what you might call a Draconic Knight and I got this on a harry potter quiz I did,So I got the invisibility cloak from harry potter which means I'm the loner,seperated from everyone else,some people doubt your existence like you are because I mostly keep to myself and close group of dragon friends! And the fact I'm one with nature,the wind,animals and the world around me reacts to my thoughts and actions as I think them everything around me the sun,moon,and stars, Worldly things around me are one with me and reacts to my every thought and my every action I do every day because I'm one with world around me like I feel,think higher than other normal Dragon-humans do because I'm Dragon Magician and Harry Potter calls non magic folk as Muggle's like you guys on here this was on the forum I was on!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Go and seek help. There are no demons that you need to seal your apartment from. Go and seek professional help!
    I agree. Unlike the whole "go see a shrink because you wear diapers" type of argument parents do, this one is one of those that you really do need to see someone for. Don't see a psychiatrist, see a therapist or psychologist, they'll help you a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Mate, I don't meant to sound rude, but wtf? None of what you just said made any sense to me whatsoever. Perhaps it was the way that you phrased this? I really can't tell.
    He's either a troll, an otherkin or crazy.

What I Live By My Dragon God Dharak I'm A Good Light,Purple Light Black Fire Light Greenish Black Phantom Dharak Dragon God Ethical Code to not forget about being Fat,Burping Healing dragons in respect,honor,peace,love,harmory,unity,Good,Mercyf ul,Nice,Loving,Kind,Caring,Good Light,Purple Light Black Fire Light Greenish Black Dharak Dragon that you and We should strive to be!!!

Info About Me

My Dragon Name: Helios Dharak SennkohCoola
    My Dragon Gender: Male
    My Dragon Age: 676
    My Dragon Color of scales:Greenish Purple Black
    My Dragon Color of horns: Greenish Purple
    My Dragon Color of stomach: Greenish Black
    My Dragon Color of Tail: Greenish Black Purple
    My Dragon Color of eyes:Greenish Red

Occupation

Savage Heart Warrior Moosha Star-Born Dharak Dragon God Protecter and Leader of My Dharak Dragon Mates

Skills
    I'm a genius level of intelligence being a Dharak Dragon God that thinks on my feet

Dharak Dragon God, 1983 - present

Address
    Dharak Dragon World in Vestriverse

Tagline
    You are as wise and mysterious as the notorious witch. Truly an enigma, your mind and your tongue serve as your best allies. You suffer no fools.

Introduction
    I'm a genius level of intelligence being a Dharak Dragon God born with Dharak Dragon Blood flowing in my veins and I have the mark of the Savage Heart Warrior Moosha Star-Born Dharak Dragon Clan mark of two hearts overlapping on my right hand that you can see in my Dharak dragon blood veins on my right dragon-human hand that is proof that I'm Real Dharak Dragon but in my Dharak Dragon-human form that I was hatched from,So I Hatched a Dharak Dragon-Human to protect and lead my Dharak Dragons to better future for Dharak Dragon World and Vestriverse and To Save The Dharak Dragon World and Vestriverse from Harm!

Bragging rights
    Dharak is my partner dragon bakugan and my loving dragon bakugan mate for life that loves me in one heart, soul,mind, body as we are one me and partner bakugan dragon Dharak and bakugan dragon mate for life Dharak! I'm Emperor Barodius my partner dragon bakugan is Dharak! I'm Barodius Dharak and I Battled Drago and Beat Drago and Am Ruler of Gundalia and Vestriverse

Education

Dharak Dragon School

Are your good or are you evil test

Are you good or evil?
    Result: You are good.
    You may not be perfect, but you try because you believe there really is such a thing as perfect. You assume others are trying, too, and you give them the benefit of the doubt. At the very least, you'll settle for leaving the world a better place than you found it. Other people's ideas and emotions matter, even when you don't benefit from whatever they're thinking or feeling. You'd rather share what you love instead of keeping it all to yourself. And you also know when it's time to stop sharing, because sometimes a little goes a long way.

You seem pretty normal. You sometimes get called a goody two shoes you sometimes get called evil, but you just want to do well. You're not a suck up, but you are a bit of a perfectionist. FACT: You're a bit short tempered with stupid people.
    We have a pure heart and We would most likely save a soul rather than exploit it. Remember, keep being good. It pays off, but not immediatly. It may not give you rewards now, but hey, later on, this will benifit you greatly.

83% Good Light,Purple Light Greenish Black Fire Light Black Dharak
    17% Evil Dark Purple Light Greenish Black Fire Light Black Dharak

We are the pure and good :Purple Light Black Fire Light Greenish Black Dharak. :Purple Light Black Fire Light Greenish Black Dharak are the kindest there are, but sometimes take an "I'm better than you" perspective over other creatures because of this, while still treating those creatures as their own children. Otherwise, We are very intelligent, and readily help others; they also tend to ally themselves with me a Good Light Purple Light Black Fire Light Greenish Black Dharak dragon-human.

You have a pure good Dharak heart and would most likely save a soul rather than exploit it. Remember, keep being good. It pays off, but not immediatly. It may not give you rewards now, but hey, later on, this will benifit you greatly.