Thread: A mission

Default A mission

I am in the progress of making a mission. Or well, the mission would be for another person as I would need there help (most likely would have to be a female) (I know females are a bit more tough to get in contact with, but I am wanting to learn more to help my relationship I have). But first I wanted to be more known as a friend as well. So hello, I'm not real great at communicating and am trying to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by proorisun View Post
    I am in the progress of making a mission. Or well, the mission would be for another person as I would need there help (most likely would have to be a female) (I know females are a bit more tough to get in contact with, but I am wanting to learn more to help my relationship I have). But first I wanted to be more known as a friend as well. So hello, I'm not real great at communicating and am trying to learn.
    Before you can really get to know people on this site, we need to get to know you. That is first accomplished by making an introduction thread. There are good instructions for going about this. We like knowing things besides diaper interests, such as hobbies, outside interests, music likes, recreation preferences, etc. ADISC is not a dating site, but first and foremost, a support site. We discuss a lot of topics, and enjoy each other. Hoping to hear more about who you are.