Thread: Kick Starter!

Default Kick Starter!

I do not know if the ab/dl community could be organized enough to do something like this but I for one would pledge my money towards funding a ab/dl diaper company.

the only thing i would ask of them is to try and never exceed the one dollar a diaper model trying to keep all products within that range just wishful thinking really.

Also this guy

http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...-pull-ups.html

and

Kickstarter

I am not sure of what the current population is of the ab/dl community but it being the age of the internet and more people discovering it and involving themselves within the community then I am pretty sure there are plenty of working diaper butts out there that would be willing to fund this sort of thing...

EDIT: I would like to do a test run on the kickstarter say set it for 1million just for laughs and set the pledge at 1 dollar for 1 week to one month just to see how many people there are that are willing to pledge.
    Last edited by Zebus; 12-Jun-2013 at 23:06.

Well,

It's an idea...

And when this idea first came out it was great...bett to use real people to fund a project than a venture capitalist...or the dreaded philanthropist...

But, as some things go the way of the dodo bird...I'm seeing it fail...

In the rapidly outpaced gun market can attest to...there are now more scams going through sites like this than legit activities anymore...fleece a few for a few buck and start another one tomorrow...

I don't mean to sound like Debbie downer, but it's started down a very slippery slope and it's laced with barbed wire and some claymore's for good measure...

I'm all for trying it...I'd kick in a few bucks...but with so many scams people looking to save money are not in a position to gamble much...

Me, I gamble all the time, from small start up companies to large investments...I've done well...and I also don't count on any of that either...if all my endeavors fail at the same time, I'll be ok, not drinking 18yo single malt, but still have some Seagrams seven...

Now, I'm not sure how many people are willing to or have the fore thought to have backing stock in their financial lives...

So, I know your excited...and that good, but don't count on anything for sure...and don't try to give guarantees either, there is the serious risk that once real monies are exchanged they may not receive what they consider fair trade in the end...

My my $0.02

B

The product would have be sold to incontinent folk too for it to be viable, because this market is just too niche.
    Look at the quality of Tena and Abena, then adapt it for ABDL.
    Or Bambino and cost cut for an affordable price.
    If anybody had an idea of what the ideal diaper would be, we certainly have that knowledge.
    So what would it look like?
    Perhaps an adult diaper made to scale like the modern baby diapers, with the large velcro strap, with absorbency of a premium adult diaper, in white, with colourful stickers for a more babylike appearance for ABDL's.
    Cloth or plastic, perhaps both.
    I like this idea, perhaps Adisc could produce a product like this with the name Adisc diapers, with all employed members buying in.
    I would pay good money to see this!

It would be hard to do the pull ups its over 70k without shipping even half that would be hard, then if we came up with the money you have to have all the pieces of the product made them the product itself it would take a great deal of time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyfish View Post
    The product would have be sold to incontinent folk too for it to be viable, because this market is just too niche.
    Look at the quality of Tena and Abena, then adapt it for ABDL.
    Or Bambino and cost cut for an affordable price.
    If anybody had an idea of what the ideal diaper would be, we certainly have that knowledge.
    So what would it look like?
    Perhaps an adult diaper made to scale like the modern baby diapers, with the large velcro strap, with absorbency of a premium adult diaper, in white, with colourful stickers for a more babylike appearance for ABDL's.
    Cloth or plastic, perhaps both.
    I like this idea, perhaps Adisc could produce a product like this with the name Adisc diapers, with all employed members buying in.
    I would pay good money to see this!
    Please excuse the large amount of unspeakable grammar issues i have dysgraphia along with using a lot of big words i normally do not use a lot of random spell checking is being used i honestly should write stories but never have maybe this would have helped me over come some barriers

I understand where you are coming from and i have thought through this a great deal over the last 12 hours not only incontinent but mentally disabled there is a larger audience then what we could think of off hand i imagine

"If I" were to do this i would first put my self to take the biggest hit. putting my self in the public spotlight reveling myself and who i am in real life to try and be transparent and honest as possible to gain the communitys trust.

I would be the face of the origination so that the community could still be annoymos as they possibly want.

i would reveal this information by making a video for the kick starter and going over the starting business plan

the starting business plan would be securing the funds through kick starter to launch the business website and first product

uh ya...