Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Day Ever... ='[

Default Worst Day Ever... ='[

So today I got my knee operated on. There was a benine tumor in my leg, which had broken off and was floating in my muscle. They cut me open and took it out...

I didn't find out it would be today until last night... I had to lifeguard today.... So I called up my manager before the pool closed last night, she said it was fine if I missed the days to recover..... Today rolled around and I got sliced open, that still hurts like a bitch.... Then my manager calls me up and asks if I got a replacement guard.... I told her that I didn't know I needed to.... So she is really pissed off, and Probly going to fire me... Then when my dad found out, he told me that I can't go to a concert I have been looking foward to (Bring Me The Horizon... Next Thursday....) so all my friends can't go either, because I was their transportation... Then my girlfriend accused me of cheating and broke up with me..... I feel so horrible, hate my parents, my boss, and my x gf.....

I just wanted to let you all know how I'm doing...

So you had a a benine tumor and actually got it removed. That sounds awful compared to the people who are actually dying from their cancer. You lost a part time job as a teenager, way worse then people from Circuit City getting laid off. Your girlfriend broke up with you and your only 15, bummer.

Damn you lead one hell of a hard life as a 15 year old high school student, thank god your cancer wasn't killing you at all. <_>

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    So you had a a benine tumor and actually got it removed. That sounds awful compared to the people who are actually dying from their cancer. You lost a part time job as a teenager, way worse then people from Circuit City getting laid off. Your girlfriend broke up with you and your only 15, bummer.

Damn you lead one hell of a hard life as a 15 year old high school student, thank god your cancer wasn't killing you at all. <_>
    Fire, i apologize for what i'm going to say, but you can be an insensitive prick sometimes.
    Me, i'm sorry to hear what you're going through, but unlike some people, i'm at least thankful to hear that it was benign and removable. hopefully the healing from all the wounds will be quick and lead to a full recovery. i wish you the best and will be thinking of you.

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    Fire, i apologize for what i'm going to say, but you can be an insensitive prick sometimes.
    I can act like a insensitive prick sometimes. Doesn't mean I really am though. I can whine about the shit that goes on in my life but I know I got it made compared to others. I don't mind people complaining but sometimes you got to look for the good stuff in life rather then focus on all the crap.

that's what this kid is doing and he dodged a bullet that his cancer wasn't killing him and that he actually got it removed. He's still complains life sucks after that and he's 15. I know I complained and was all "Emo" at 15 and hell even now I still can be.

Sorry to hear the bad news Me:p. It always amazes me how there can be days when not just one thing goes wrong, but many. It must be come strange kind of Karma. You are lucky I suppose that the tumor was in your knee. Back in 86, mine was in my spine, had attached itself to my spinal nerves, was hugely painful, and I was slowly losing the ability to walk. A brain surgeon did the operation. It was a long painful recovery but the surgery worked. I think your boss was a a-hole for not realizing you were being operated on. But it serves as a good learning devise so that when you are an adult and working as an adult, you won't be surprised when you get treated like sh*t everyday at the work place! That happens to some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I can act like a insensitive prick sometimes. Doesn't mean I really am though. I can whine about the shit that goes on in my life but I know I got it made compared to others. I don't mind people complaining but sometimes you got to look for the good stuff in life rather then focus on all the crap.

that's what this kid is doing and he dodged a bullet that his cancer wasn't killing him and that he actually got it removed. He's still complains life sucks after that and he's 15. I know I complained and was all "Emo" at 15 and hell even now I still can be.
    I have to say, that at least he is complaining about things that are legitimately bad, with the possible exception of the concert. It beats the heck out of seeing someone bitch that they didn't get a fricken video game for their birthday.

I hope things start looking better for you Me.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Sorry to hear the bad news Me:p. It always amazes me how there can be days when not just one thing goes wrong, but many. It must be come strange kind of Karma. You are lucky I suppose that the tumor was in your knee. Back in 86, mine was in my spine, had attached itself to my spinal nerves, was hugely painful, and I was slowly losing the ability to walk. A brain surgeon did the operation. It was a long painful recovery but the surgery worked. I think your boss was a a-hole for not realizing you were being operated on. But it serves as a good learning devise so that when you are an adult and working as an adult, you won't be surprised when you get treated like sh*t everyday at the work place! That happens to some people.
    That sounds horrible...

I could have left mine in, but it broke off when a girl at school kicked me In the knee with her cast... Then it was floating for a few weeks and tore up the muscles around my knee....

Strangely, Fire2Box made me feel a little less bad for myself...

Thanks everyone.