Thread: Hello from a lazy little fox girl!

Cool Hello from a lazy little fox girl!

Just a friendly hello to everyone out there. I signed up awhile ago and just never did anything with it, cause I get forgetful and ditzy sometimes. Regardless though, I hope to talk and become friends with plenty with you as time goes on! Please don't be shy to hit me up and say hello, whenever you please!

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroKit View Post
    Just a friendly hello to everyone out there. I signed up awhile ago and just never did anything with it, cause I get forgetful and ditzy sometimes. Regardless though, I hope to talk and become friends with plenty with you as time goes on! Please don't be shy to hit me up and say hello, whenever you please!
    Hey there! Welcome to ADISC~

Considering that you've only now decided to start using your account, I gotta ask, what's your story regarding your AB/DLism? How did you get into it? Since I think a lot of us are a bit curious as you didn't state anything on it in your post

And that said, what else are you into aside from the diaper side of yourself, are you into Video Games? Anime and Manga? Cartoons? That kinda stuff! Just tell us all about you, I'm sure if you do, it'll make getting to know people on here much easier. ^_^

In any case, welcome to ADISC! I'm Braddeh and it's a plweasure to meet chuu~

I've kinda always been super curious about AB/DL and diaper stuff ever since I was really young. It all was just a thing I remembered being fascinated in and it was like I couldn't or didn't want to escape it at all. Seeing Huggies and Pampers commercials on TV, seeing some of the different forums and stuff online... The whole nine yards up until I was able to go out and buy some for myself. Once I got out and bought that first pack of depends in forever I just felt hooked on them! Have been wearing on and off ever since then and haven't looked back.

Aside from the diaper stuff though, I'm huge into art stuff from music to fashion or cooking... If it could be considered art, I'm into it though I don't often practice my own art stuff as much as I tell myself that I should. I'm pretty huge into video games too with Fighting games like Street Fighter being my biggest time sink. I've just recently been trying to get more into reading stuff and watching more movies lately when I can. Mostly just sitting around, hanging out with friends, getting better at SF or goofing around on Tumblr or Twitch!

A pleasure to meet you as well of course!

Hi ! Welcome
    So do you like video games and art ? That's so cool !
    I like video games too, but I suck at fighting games, all my friends are better than me!
    Do you have a video game console like a Ps3?

Have a nice day !

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroKit View Post
    I've kinda always been super curious about AB/DL and diaper stuff ever since I was really young. It all was just a thing I remembered being fascinated in and it was like I couldn't or didn't want to escape it at all. Seeing Huggies and Pampers commercials on TV, seeing some of the different forums and stuff online... The whole nine yards up until I was able to go out and buy some for myself. Once I got out and bought that first pack of depends in forever I just felt hooked on them! Have been wearing on and off ever since then and haven't looked back.

Aside from the diaper stuff though, I'm huge into art stuff from music to fashion or cooking... If it could be considered art, I'm into it though I don't often practice my own art stuff as much as I tell myself that I should. I'm pretty huge into video games too with Fighting games like Street Fighter being my biggest time sink. I've just recently been trying to get more into reading stuff and watching more movies lately when I can. Mostly just sitting around, hanging out with friends, getting better at SF or goofing around on Tumblr or Twitch!

A pleasure to meet you as well of course!
    Yeah, it kinda starts out like that. The human mind can be strange in some ways when it comes to that kinda thing, sometimes the grown up in you wins out, but it's good to hear that the little in you won in the end

That sounds kind of interesting, I'm into art and fashion a little bit myself, cosplayer and all that but I also make clothing for fun as well, AB ones as well xD

Street Fighter fan huh? I personally haven't gone through SFIV, only through the HD remix of 2 Turbo, is it good? That being said however, my preference for fighting games is BlazBlue, SoulCalibur and a bit of King of Fighters. If you have any of those and want a game just say the word and we'll game :3

Quote Originally Posted by Jmrayx View Post
    Hi ! Welcome
    So do you like video games and art ? That's so cool !
    I like video games too, but I suck at fighting games, all my friends are better than me!
    Do you have a video game console like a Ps3?

Have a nice day !
    Right now I have a PC that I built up just a few months ago that I game on, a Wii U and I have a PS4 on preorder so I'm just waiting for November on that last one.