Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on an email I got from Gary at XPMedical

Default Update on an email I got from Gary at XPMedical

I emailed Gary today on the availability of the Dry 24/7's. He sent me back an email
    and told me he talked on the phone to Dry24/7 today and was told the last test run
    went real well. They might make a production within a.week. He said if they do
    we can expect them within a time frame of 3 to 5 weeks. Here's hoping he's right.

Sweet. I hear there's nothing thicker. I would LOVE to try these.

so what's going on with this? I thought Dry 24/7 was an established brand? Are they doing some sort of special test run? Or a modified design? Or bought their own machine? I've bought a few bags of 24/7's in the past. At the time they were about on par with L3-L4 for thickness, but with high sap percentage like bellisimo, and the padded width of the crotch was the widest I'd seen in any diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    so what's going on with this? I thought Dry 24/7 was an established brand? Are they doing some sort of special test run? Or a modified design? Or bought their own machine? I've bought a few bags of 24/7's in the past. At the time they were about on par with L3-L4 for thickness, but with high sap percentage like bellisimo, and the padded width of the crotch was the widest I'd seen in any diaper.
    They were originally made in Isreal. They are being brought to the USA and to be manufactured here. It's supposed to be a brand new plant and machinery. Maybe the cost will come down a little
    as there will not be as much freight in the cost. Material costs could even be lower. But we'll have to wait and see what they'll be after their back on line for sale.
    Last edited by oleman72; 15-Jun-2013 at 20:36.

Gaw I wanna try these too but never wanted to spend the cash. *shrug* Here's to hoping I can soon

I doubt the prices will come down, people have become accustomed to paying a certain price and I'm sure they will just take more profits...

I emailed in for an update and got this. Hopefully this is then just emailing out worst case scenarios esp after OP's post.

Hello [Alpha],

We just spoke with DryCare and the date is going to be pushed back. We currently do not have a new date for it to come in, but may be another month or longer. I wish we had better news, but please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
    Nicholas
    XP Medical

I like them but I had a few bad batches in the past hopefully the quality will be better on the USA made ones
    It would be nice if they had a front elastic waistband instead of just in the back.

I just visited XP Medical's site and cliked on the Dry24/7 page and read Gary's update that he just posted. He's pushing his availability date back to July 20-2013.
    www.xpmedical.com