Thread: Plushie collections?

Default Plushie collections?

Hey guys, I was just wondering about everyone's plushie collections here. I currently only have a Pinkie Pie from Build A Bear I sleep with every night, and honestly can't sleep without or I get very anxious... Anyway, whats your collection like?

At the moment my only friend is yan yan he's a big cuddly panda bear. He's kind of like my protector when I'm asleep. He cradles me and towers over me fighting anyone that gets close

I've always liked stuffed animals. I have characters from the Sonic games, a few Care Bears, a Simba,a Rick from the 80's cartoon Shirt Tails, Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, and a handful of others. I always sleep with a Care Bear tucked under my arm and my horse under my head.

I grew up with cat on the bed instead of stuffed animals, so I prefer the real deal cat cuddles when home (currently have a purring one on the bed with me). During college dorm phase, had the occasional hug-a-pillow night (This was before discovering ABDL world or realizing that side of me). favorite version of plushie though is cuddling with AB boyfriend when he is padded and sleepered :3. I do have a few plushies around, occasionally steal one of boyfriends plushies to cuddle (mostly because he thinks it's cute). I am more into the diapers and a paci than a plushie.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherNinja View Post
    I grew up with cat on the bed instead of stuffed animals, so I prefer the real deal cat cuddles when home (currently have a purring one on the bed with me). During college dorm phase, had the occasional hug-a-pillow night (This was before discovering ABDL world or realizing that side of me). favorite version of plushie though is cuddling with AB boyfriend when he is padded and sleepered :3. I do have a few plushies around, occasionally steal one of boyfriends plushies to cuddle (mostly because he thinks it's cute). I am more into the diapers and a paci than a plushie.
    That sounds like such a great time with your boyfriend!

Well,

I don't have a collection...and any I did have went up in smoke a few years backim my house fire..

Anyhow, as for plush...

I've got my fluffy puppie...he's always close by...if he is lost...my gf usually puts him back in my hands...

I need a couple more tho...

B

I have tons of plushies and I love them all. Some of them sleep in my bed, other ones sit in various places around my flat just relaxing (while I have to do the housework plus paying the rent).

At age 21, I've rarely ever slept without a plushie. My love language is physical contact and I'm single, I guess that partly explains why. Anyhow, I'm not really a "collector"; I'm one of those people that think every plushie should get lots of cuddles. If I would have a whole bunch of them, I'd be spending all day cuddling them...