Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Default Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Well I just ordered a copy from Amazon, should be here by friday.

Anyone else already have it or planning to get it?

I've been thinking about looking into the animal crossing franchise, I've honestly never played any of the games, but they seem pretty interesting.

-Ron

I have never really been a fan of the Animal Crossing series (having only played the 2 console versions) and have never really understood all the hype behind the series.
    That being said this game is so freakin awesome, I personally have already poured at least a dozen hours into it since I picked it up on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyCorduroy View Post
    I have never really been a fan of the Animal Crossing series (having only played the 2 console versions) and have never really understood all the hype behind the series.
    That being said this game is so freakin awesome, I personally have already poured at least a dozen hours into it since I picked it up on Sunday.
    Yeah I never owned one myself and I only played 20 mins of it on the gamecube on a friend's cousins mid-late game save. It was either this or Mario kart 7. AC: New Leaf just seemed like the overall better game more replay value as well as better social interactions offline/online. Plus all of the reviews have been solid.

I won't have mine until tomorrow afternoon I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Yeah I never owned one myself and I only played 20 mins of it on the gamecube on a friend's cousins mid-late game save. It was either this or Mario kart 7. AC: New Leaf just seemed like the overall better game more replay value as well as better social interactions offline/online. Plus all of the reviews have been solid.

I won't have mine until tomorrow afternoon I bet.
    AS soon as you get it and get settled in we should play together
    My town is just starting but I would love to have you come visit it.

I have the animal crossing version of my 3Ds XL :3 so it's pre installed in there

I wanted to pick up a 3DS and a copy for myself, but money is tight, so I just bought a copy for my love. I've played it a couple of times, it's a lot of fun, and she's been enjoying it. I'd recommend it for anyone who has enjoyed previous installations of the series.

I don't have a gamecube or a Wii at the moment. I'm mainly a PC gamer. If they made it for PC (which they don't it looks like) I was going to give it a try, but the official website was so bright and pastel that it hurt to look at. If the whole game is that bright and pastel I think it's too much for me to deal with, heh.

I had two friends obsessed with this game back in Co. Both were chronic weed smokers, if that means anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    I don't have a gamecube or a Wii at the moment. I'm mainly a PC gamer. If they made it for PC (which they don't it looks like) I was going to give it a try, but the official website was so bright and pastel that it hurt to look at. If the whole game is that bright and pastel I think it's too much for me to deal with, heh.

I had two friends obsessed with this game back in Co. Both were chronic weed smokers, if that means anything.
    Its a Nintendo franchise game, it's not coming to PC... ever. Anyways I'm a PC gamer as well, but I can't/won't lug my desktop around with me everywhere I go. So a 3DS is a great little portable console.

Last edited by Fire2box; 13-Jun-2013 at 17:39.