Thread: From the first floor...

Default From the first floor...

I live in an apartment, 1st floor of a two-floor building. Like many people, I love walking around my place wearing nothing but my diaper. I'm not an exhibitionist. I simply find it brings me the same carefree sense of relaxation like someone who enjoys walking around naked. When someone partakes in the latter activity, it is customary, I would imagine, to have the blinds down on the first floor. No different in my situation, but I have to say that I wish I lived on the second floor. Many times have I opened the blinds to feel just a bit more free in my own space. Although there is some shrubbery in front of my only window, which basically faces a brick wall, I often tend to close the blinds at an angle where light still comes in but where my neighbours may not notice me walking around in just a diaper. Naturally, I don't anticipate that anyone walks around peeking into other people's windows, but I can't help feeling a bit self-concious.

I don't think you're especially visible during the day. It's at night when you have your interior lights on, that people from outside can see in. I own my own house, one which has two stories, so I guess I can walk around diapered on the first or second floor. Ah, so many choices.

I don't have the courage to walk around around like that, but i wish i had more privacy.
    I usually go to bed in just a diaper and T-shirt, at least i get that 'naked' feeling without perhaps the gardener seeing me and shouting WTF!

@Dogboy a whole second story?
    Wow that's most fortunate, and an ideal diaper escape.

That's kind of what I hate where I live. Sitting here typing this in undies and a diaper. Just barely got the drapes cracked open to let in daylight. Guess I'll have to put some clothes on and greet the day.

i 2 live in a 1st floor apt. in Tampa, Fl. i walk around in a diaper all the time with the blinds open. what i did was have somebody stand close to the window while i went outside to look in. i found out unless i'm real close to the window they can't see in unless it's night and the lights are on. i'm gotten so brave i will sit out there with only a shirt and diaper on. i keep a chair in front of me for a lil protection. i don't care anymore. if they see me the'll tell me to put some clothes on.

kakapo

Hi,
    I'm Kakapo and I too live in a 2nd floor flat. I keep my diaper hidden as I am overlooked by the flats on the opposite side of the road. I am shy, so do not expose my diaper, but good on you. Anyway, i don't see why it should be anybody else's business whether or not you are showing your diaper. You're not hurting anyone by doing this or breaking any law. Can I add you to my contact list. and how do I do this, as I have just joined this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,
    I'm Kakapo and I too live in a 2nd floor flat. I keep my diaper hidden as I am overlooked by the flats on the opposite side of the road. I am shy, so do not expose my diaper, but good on you. Anyway, i don't see why it should be anybody else's business whether or not you are showing your diaper. You're not hurting anyone by doing this or breaking any law. Can I add you to my contact list. and how do I do this, as I have just joined this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi bottomup.
    As I said, i am new here and still finding my feet. would like to be friends, could you tell me how I can add you to my contact list. At the moment I have one contact, Moo. I also live in a flat but in Ipswich UK. I'm rather shy so do not expose my diaper if I can help it. Please reply back.