Thread: Hi all, new here.

Default Hi all, new here.

Hi folks.
    Well I'm a complete sissy and spend most free in diapers(nappies).
    I'm in Ireland so pretty lonely abdl scene here, who knew.

My dream is to win lotto, hire a discrete nanny, buy a mansion and live as a baby girl forever..
    Anyway I've figured out way to remember the site name (which is why I never posted before, - couldn't remember site 'cause it don't make sense) so I be back.

Hello babyfrills and welcome to the group.

I to dream of winning the lottery. I however dream of going back to my old job and demonstrate for the manager exactly what a Chick #^%$ attitude really looks like.

Any way welcome to the group.

Welcome to ADISC there.

I know the site name doesn't seem to make much sense, but that was mostly why it was chosen! The intent of the place was to be inconspicuous so as not to draw too much attention to the place by anyone who might be happening to be snooping your site browser history. I personally like how I can use the acronym and know that no one will know what the heck I'm talking about. I prefer people not to know, lol.

I discovered my sissy side quite a while after joining here, actually, but it's a fun part of it for me now, though I've yet to do much of anything to indulge it, lol. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time on the site.