Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Baby Diapers

Default Baby Diapers

I know this has been asked several times before, but due to product updates i'm curious what is true now. I just purchased some pampers baby dry size six. Those basically fit me but i'd prefer something bigger--if possible longer height and bigger waist. I'm around a 30-32 inch waist, and only like baby diapers for some reason--although i'm just a dl. Any idea if other pampers or huggies would fit me better or if any are bigger? Also, i liked goodnights, but they don't seem as soft or comfortable.

I think that are some kind of Pampers Cruisers size 7, but not really sure. I'm really not an expert in Pampers, I prefer a lot more Huggies.

what's your waist size and what do you fit into, if you don't mind me asking..

adult diapers are FAR better and I have a 30/32 inch waist myself. Nothing fit properly on me including the size 7 pampers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    adult diapers are FAR better and I have a 30/32 inch waist myself. Nothing fit properly on me including the size 7 pampers.
    here we go... despite the OP saying that he prefers baby diapers.

OP, try Pampers size 7... and some Huggies Pullups. I would try offbrand too. I have heard that the Safeway "Mom-To-Mom" size 6 Premium overnight diapers are stretchy and really big.

yea Pampers size 7 is probaly your best option for a baby diaper but you could also get pull ups and they work almost as good

I'm not exactly an expert on Baby Diapers (seeing as I'm a bit more of a "bigger" person), but seeing the above posts, and having a small amount of knowledge, Pampers Size 7 sounds best :3

Well, the only baby diapers that i know i used to fit into where size 6 baby drys and it wasnt to bad of a fit. Though im not sure now i stretched them some but the problem is they are just not long enough, from front to back.

Pampers 7's are slightly, bigger than 6's but not by much, you would be better off with a small or medium adult diaper.

Actually I have found Baby Dry to be the best, along with Huggies Pull-Ups.