Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody also enjoy mild bondage while regressing?

Default Does anybody also enjoy mild bondage while regressing?

I love to regress in to my baby state by wearing a nice thick nappy / Plastic pants and a onesie and then securing myself to my bed with either a harness and velcro straps or rolling myself in my terry towelling covered mattress protector so I feel very secure and safe.
    It really brings home the feeling of helplessness and security.
    does nayone else share my views?

mistressdbaby

Oh yes
    My baby play with mummy / Mistress nearly always has some bondage in it. Locking mitts sometimes when being fed .. locking plastic pants so I can't take my nappy off.. Or being chained to the bed wearing my extra padded sissy pvc dress with my bonnet and a gag in my mouth. .
    But maybe we just play a little different. .
    Regards
    P

We tend to play with handcuffs when we regress and find our selves in interesting situation

I am definitely interested in bondage along with wearing diapers. Maybe there should be a spot on the forum for this.

Was into the bondage thing long before diapers. Once in a while I'm in a purley diaper mood.. but most of the time my play involves bondage, or at least the whole "forced/punishment" mindset.

Well,

This has been looked at before...

I'd say most have either tried or use some form of bondage quite often...now don't get snippy...I said most...

Ab is in itself a type of mental or non physical bondage in it self...

Now, most people also have other nn mainstream kinks as well...although I'm wondering is bondage isn't mainstream these days...

B

Quote Originally Posted by DownsideWave View Post
    I am definitely interested in bondage along with wearing diapers. Maybe there should be a spot on the forum for this.
    I would welcome a slot for bondage and nappies but I wonder if there are enough people with the same interest to warrant it. We could start a group !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    ...although I'm wondering is bondage isn't mainstream these days...
    Being into bondage myself it's really hard to judge this so I try to take my own view with a lot of salt.

That said, bondage seems to be one of the more acceptable fetishes out there. A lot of people like or don't mind a little light bondage, and light spanking seems to be relatively accepted too as a little kinky but not a shunnable offense.

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    Being into bondage myself it's really hard to judge this so I try to take my own view with a lot of salt.

That said, bondage seems to be one of the more acceptable fetishes out there. A lot of people like or don't mind a little light bondage, and light spanking seems to be relatively accepted too as a little kinky but not a shunnable offense.
    Yes, I mean it seems almost every mature oriented show at least mentions it on tv...

I was surprised at how much it is mentioned...I'm not into serious bondage as much as I once was...

But, compared to the 90's it's way more main stream...

And yes a good spanking seems pretty vanilla these days as well...

I can't think of any drama series that I've watched that has at least throne it in there a few times...

I don't think more people are into it it's just talked about in the open much more...

As for a group, sure, I think there is already one on here...

As for a forum area, I know it wouldn't have flown befor going 18+, even after that change, I'm not sure it is in adisc's charter...

But, if moo and the mods think it would fly...maybe...

They opened up the sissy forum...that seems to be going well...

Maybe a bondage type forum would be ok, if it was something like forced regression or some other title so we don't get the hardcore leather s&m fans posting...nothing wrong with that but not here!

So, if it could be done tastefully and with it tied into the Abdl...

I'll have to think about it, maybe you should shoot an email over to moo...?

B

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    And yes a good spanking seems pretty vanilla these days as well...

I can't think of any drama series that I've watched that has at least throne it in there a few times...
    LOL I see what you did there. As in Game of Thrones? That was a scene that started out "okay that's cute I guess" and went to "OMG NO. GOD NO." Actually I think a lot of scenes in that show turn out that way.