Thread: So I just moved...

Default So I just moved...

To...Austin TX and I was wondering about other ab/dl

Any one want to reach out and show me around Austin/fun things to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Zebus View Post
    To...Austin TX and I was wondering about other ab/dl

Any one want to reach out and show me around Austin/fun things to do...
    It looks like you just joined. Welcome! Although this isn't a meet up site, there are several members here from Texas who might make a connection with you of some kind. As for the rest of us, what other interests do you have besides your ab/dl side? Are you in college? Sports are very big in Texas - are you a Cowboy's fan?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    It looks like you just joined. Welcome! Although this isn't a meet up site, there are several members here from Texas who might make a connection with you of some kind. As for the rest of us, what other interests do you have besides your ab/dl side? Are you in college? Sports are very big in Texas - are you a Cowboy's fan?
    uh I am a heavy computer gamer I guess and I am a computer tech that is why i moved to Austin for a better job opportunity from my small town.

I have known about adisc for some time but never had any reason and now that I am in a new city with a lot more people around just wanted to make some new local friends

I'm sorry I misread your intentions. Welcome again! I wish you the best of luck meeting new friends and with a new career. Note that there are groups within adisc, including a Texas one and a gamer group or two. Up above under community is the link to groups.