Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, new here

Default Hi, new here

Hi my names Natalie and am very new to this site and thought I'd say hi! I'm pretty friendly and eady to get along with and hope to get to know all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie1364 View Post
    Hi my names Natalie and am very new to this site and thought I'd say hi! I'm pretty friendly and eady to get along with and hope to get to know all of you.
    Hi Natalie, and welcome

So, what brings you to the forum?

What do you like doing in your spare time?

I spend most of my spare time on my mobile, (Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ultrafast ready) but I try to get some crafting in too. I make greeting cards and jewellery for family and friends, knit and crochet and try to get a bit of cross stitch in every now and again.

My recent time waster is playing emulators on my mobile, I'm addicted to Spyro and Spyro 2 on FPSe, Zelda - Link to the Past on SGNES and Harvest Moon on NDS heheh

Do you work? College? UNI? etc..

Anyway, that's enough of the third degree, hope you settle into the forum really well.

Best wishes,

Vimes x

Hey ya, Natalie!

Don't be too shy to write something about yourself, we won't bite! ^_^

But, since you mentioned in your profile, that you're into RPG, writings and anime, I'm curious now anyway!

So what's your favorite anime? Do you watch on a regular basis? Do you also read some Manga?

And regarding RPG's, are you talking about games, I guess? Since it could also mean, that you're into a kind of roleplaying of anything, and I don't want to talk about things, you're not into.

I'm also really intrigued about writing, though mostly too strange poems in my case, which I tend to write down if I'm in the mood....
    What are you writing, if I may ask?

Anyway, welcome and have fun on adisc!

Hi sorry I guess I didn't include a whole lot in my opening post. Right now Im using my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone so I know what csptain vives is talking about. I usually use my PSP for emulators though because trying to play anything other than an rpg on my phone is hard, Final Fantasy 4 Advanced on the GBA emulator works good though ;-). I just played Star Ocean First Departure on my PSP like 10 minutes ago lol, I am abig fan of japanese role pkaying games. As for my favorite anime I would have to say Bleach and Angel Beats! are my favorites and have been watching the first season of InuYasha as well. However my favorite rpg to this date is Ni no Kuni Wrath of The White Witch. I hope that answers some of the questions :-).

welcome Natalie
    how are you?
    what brings you to adisc?
    don't be a stranger

Well after sissykiss for the most part went down the drain, I've been looking for a new place to hangout and chat with other sissies and I came across this website and it looked inviting abd sorry for coming across as shy I tend to get that way around new people but I hope to make new friends here ;-)

Hi sorry I guess I didn't include a whole lot in my opening post. Right now Im using my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone so I know what csptain vives is talking about. I usually use my PSP for emulators though because trying to play anything other than an rpg on my phone is hard, Final Fantasy 4 Advanced on the GBA emulator works good though ;-). I just played Star Ocean First Departure on my PSP like 10 minutes ago lol, I am abig fan of japanese role pkaying games. As for my favorite anime I would have to say Bleach and Angel Beats! are my favorites and have been watching the first season of InuYasha as well. However my favorite rpg to this date is Ni no Kuni Wrath of The White Witch. I hope that answers some of the questions :-).
    Oh, my gosh! Finally someone, who is mentioning both Bleach and Angel Beats! in one sentence as a favorite ^-^! I love them too, especially Angel Beats a lot, and key in general for writing always a great story.
    Have you watched all episodes from bleach so far? And furthermore, which would be your favorite characters, from those you mentioned?

Just take your time to answer, you're in no hurry to do so ;)!

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post

I'm also really intrigued about writing, though mostly too strange poems in my case, which I tend to write down if I'm in the mood....
    What are you writing, if I may ask?

Anyway, welcome and have fun on adisc!
    I used to write gender-bending short stories but haven't done so in a while. Maybe after I have 10 posts and can send pm I could give you a link to my deviantart page if you're interested.

I used to write gender-bending short stories but haven't done so in a while. Maybe after I have 10 posts and can send pm I could give you a link to my deviantart page if you're interested.
    Surely, I'd be interested. But you don't have to! It's kind of private a little, I imagine.

And by the way, just if you missed my question about your favorite characters, maybe you'd still like to answer? ^-^

Hello little one. I see you live in Wisconsin. Did you ever attend any of Larry's parties in Milwaukee? I was there in January, 1998. Every time I hear about Wisconsin I think of the party I attended in Milwaukee. In the data high-rise apartment complex, and had a large-screen television. Welcome to the forum.