Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy...diapers?

Default Holy...diapers?

So just this morning, I had rather...unexpected series of events occur that ended up with me wearing a diaper under my nearly purchased all-white onesie/bodysuit to church!

Normally, I'd rather not do such a thing. However the circumstances sort of forced me to throw a polo shirt and some cargo shorts on over it all and dash out to my family's car.

Although I suppose the onesie looked like nothing more than an ordinary tshirt under a polo, I was still freaked out becuase A.) I didnt have boxers on over it B.) The diaper itself, although totally dry, made it very hard to walk (bambino teddy).

If it wasn't for some ninja like reflexes and some some very cautious waddling when it came time to walk long distances, I'm sure someone would have noticed. Would rather not repeat that particular incident again...!

Amen.

I'm sure God forgives you for whatever transgression you may have commited.

Well, praise the Lord for not getting caught, lol. I never intend to wear to church, but I suppose a situation like this is totally possible! Sounds like you adapted quite nicely. Just remember, no one at church is going to be wondering if the adults in the congregation happen to be wearing diapers, so I'm sure you're OK. Quite a story to re-tell, though!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    The surprising part was, despite everything, I somehow managed to pay attention to 90% of the service. The only time I slipped up and got nervous was when we had to stand up and walk to the front for Communion. Thankfully, the relatively slow pace of the line towards the alter meant I could focus on waddling as little as was physically possible. That diaper was brand new, and not 'broken in' I suppose, which made walking sort of...awkward.

- - - Updated - - -

The surprising part was, despite everything, I somehow managed to pay attention to 90% of the service. The only time I slipped up and got nervous was when we had to stand up and walk to the front for Communion. Thankfully, the relatively slow pace of the line towards the alter meant I could focus on waddling as little as was physically possible. That diaper was brand new, and not 'broken in' I suppose, which made walking sort of...awkward.

I wore a diaper to church with my grandpa and read from the bible and singed in the church with the christian music from the song book and prayed and sat in the pew with no problem wearing a depend pull up diaper!
    Last edited by SennkohCoola; 11-Jun-2013 at 05:05. Reason: Spelling Errors

In my case I've found that wearing to church has actually helped me focus more on the lesson since I don't spend time squirming and kneading through the latter half of the message and the closing sequence that drags on slowly when you have to go, and I don't have to rush to the bathroom and save my nose from further torture by those other smells, nor do I have to go through the pointless motions of washing my hands when I haven't touched anything. Also, to the unknowing and unconcerned, a waddle can come off as a slight swagger.

Smile

I'm sure God forgives you for whatever regression you may have commited.
    Fixed that for you!

(Sorry... bad joke maybe...)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Fixed that for you!

(Sorry... bad joke maybe...)
    Bad, but funny!

Okay, I'd imagine that you won't be doing this just before church - or any public event - again, you know, for your own sake

Not counting the rest of the population, Im sure that God couldnt possibly care less about diapers in a house of worship, I think hes got bigger problems. Aside from that though, Im not sure your congregation would share my view so I recommend against doing this again. just my 2 cents.