Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swimming in Diapers

Darthwader

Default Swimming in Diapers

I don't know if it's possible to do this without failure, but has anyone ever tried to swim in a diaper and plastic pants? Does it work? Is there a way to do it?

First off, whatever you do, please don't wear ordinary disposable diapers into a public swimming pool. Not saying you'd do that, but we are all ambassadors to the grown-up, potty-trained world of diaper-muggles, and having your Bambino self-destruct in a public/family setting would be bad diplomacy.

Do it in your own private pool, hot tub, bathtub, etc.

Plastic pants or not, your diaper will be gulping water soon after you get into the pool. I don't know about adult disposables, but the baby kind will often over-absorb and pull themselves apart when fully immersed in water. Plastic pants would probably contain the pulp and SAP when this happens, but it's still going to be a mess at some point. Plus, trying to get out of the pool with ten pounds of water in your pants might be a bit comical/disastrous!

Of course, a cloth diaper or a proper "swim diaper" would not have these problems.

I should add that I have worn disposable baby diapers in the bathtub, and the extreme swelling is kind of fun. It almost always ends in a mess, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    First off, whatever you do, please don't wear ordinary disposable diapers into a public swimming pool. Not saying you'd do that, but we are all ambassadors to the grown-up, potty-trained world of diaper-muggles, and having your Bambino self-destruct in a public/family setting would be bad diplomacy.
    LOL OH Cottontail your no fun. . JK.

I did see a Cops episode. A group of people was on the lake all in diapers. It was funny. It was about 2 years ago.

Yeah don't go to the lake in a disposable diaper baby or adult I did super emberrising the gel as I was walking to change my diaper it exploded I then learn to make a extintion swim diaper it works like a charm

I've got my own pool. Even with plastic pants, you'll still take a little water with any movement so dispsoables are going not going to work an cloth diapers will become saturated.

There are several brands of swim diapers out there. These are primarily still to give fecal containment. I ordered one of the "containment briefs" (very expensive) but their sizing is bizarrely off and it doesn't fit so I can't tell you if it works well.

I suspect that you still want some tight fitting suit over it to hold it securely against you.

I go in my pool in all sorts of diapers and though some swell like crazy I've never had one "blow". It's not to be done in public as there is no hiding the bulge.They will tear open if you are rough with them and clog the pump strainer, easy to clean.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OOL-IPER.jpg 
Views:	1258 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	17338

Me swimming in an M-4

I did that once and the diaper emptied all the water out of the pool. No, I'm joking.

I agree with Cottontail.

Yeah I tried it with cloth diapers and some plastic pants, and for me, it didn't help much. The cloth is still soaked so it wont help you if you end up using the diaper while in the pool. Makes you wonder what they did before swim diapers when parent went to the beach with their kids?

Everyone wees in the sea anyway babies kids teens and adults and don't try to say you don't cus you do hehe

Well,

As for kids at the beach...no diaper was what most kids had at the beach...don't worry urine isnt harmful...

Ok, I wear them all the time...at least nearly...

About two years ago was out at a friends place whooping it up...well sorta..

Anyhow, we went for a cruise in the boat and were going to get dinner at a restaurant on the lake...

Well, long story but, I was getting into the boat and didn't quite make it...I trip or fall quite often...I have one bum foot...anyhow, a 24/7 gets real big real fast...and with my bum foot, bad shoulder, neck and back I usually just sink...but it was only like 3-4 feet deep there...

One note...whatever clothing you have over the diaper make sure it's openable...ie. not like pull on swimsuit...when the diaper swells it's real hard to get those types of clothing off...but I'll say it did feel rather good and snug...

Btw. These friends know about my ic and accident and such...

We all laughed about it later...

B