Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: summer in diapers

Default summer in diapers

what is your favourite summer time thing to do while wearing diapers?

Not dying via heat stroke.

107 right now here in Stockton California according to The Fucking Weather

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Not dying via heat stroke.

107 right now here in Stockton California according to The Fucking Weather
    I love that site with the might of a thousand suns, I'd almost forgotten about it!

As for what I do in the summer...? Most of my stuff involves water: swim team, wakeboarding, fishing, kayaking, etc. Diapers would be terrible for most if not all of these things.

I do however, sometimes do chores out in the scorching hot stalls at my grandmother's horse farm in a diaper. I actually just bought a white onesie/diaper shirt from Easy Access specifically for this.

Other than that though, the heat makes most summertime stuff mostly diaper free for me.
    Last edited by Dan09; 09-Jun-2013 at 00:59.

So funny being on the other side of the globe to you guys. It seems like just yesterday I was melting in my diaper while you lot were all snuggled up in your footsies. Well enjoy Summer I know I do. Meanwhile I'll be staying warm down under.... No pun intended lol

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    So funny being on the other side of the globe to you guys. It seems like just yesterday I was melting in my diaper while you lot were all snuggled up in your footsies. Well enjoy Summer I know I do. Meanwhile I'll be staying warm down under.... No pun intended lol
    well, have fun snuggling up in that footie now.. summer moved North for a bit.. now i'm avoiding the great outdoors for an entirely different reason, too hot! not that the 'Western desert lives and breathes, at 45 degrees' is much to much for my tastes either (been there, done that, just not in Aussieland), my comfort level is 50~75F(10~24C) for the great outdoors, most all else, i'm hiding indoors. as far as your winters, what's the weather like down there (in envy)

Quote Originally Posted by markbob View Post
    what is your favourite summer time thing to do while wearing diapers?
    Travel!

On rare occasions I'll ride my bike early in the morning on our trail, diapered. It's a rush in more ways than one. Otherwise, it gets hot in central Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    well, have fun snuggling up in that footie now.. summer moved North for a bit.. now i'm avoiding the great outdoors for an entirely different reason, too hot! not that the 'Western desert lives and breathes, at 45 degrees' is much to much for my tastes either (been there, done that, just not in Aussieland), my comfort level is 50~75F(10~24C) for the great outdoors, most all else, i'm hiding indoors. as far as your winters, what's the weather like down there (in envy)
    Lol.... Today was a pleasant 16C after a night of 1C but days of 10-12C are typical... Not quite a northern winter but still cold. I guess I shouldn't complain.

Yeah, here in Michigan, it can get down to -50C at night during the winter...
    Footie pajamas often become a necessity rather than a choice!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, here in Michigan, it can get down to -50C at night during the winter...

Wonder ways to keep cool in diapers in the summer times?