Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Bambinos

meomeseattle

Default First Bambinos

I finally got my order of the classicos and all I can say is wow... So much better than the depends maximum protection diapers I had been buying from wal-mart. They are so much more comfortable and soft. Fantastic buy! My only regret is I wish I had bought the bellissimos, but there is always next time.

Nice! the bambino diapers are good diapers but Haven't you had problems with them?, I've heard rumors about these diapers. I would like you to tell me your experience pal. I hope you enjoy it.

meomeseattle

I just put on my second bambino ever, soooo no issues so far Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by meomeseattle View Post
    I just put on my second bambino ever, soooo no issues so far Haha.
    oh, ok nice!

Bellisimo are more expensive, and have a wider crotch with more total padding. Other than that and a different front panel pattern, they're the same as bianco, classico, or teddy. I have tried them a few times, but I think I'm just going to stick with teddy. One issue with bambino diapers is the high percentage sap doesn't wick well, so you run a risk of leaking when adding to an already wet diaper that isn't near capacity yet. I think that issue is slightly bigger with bellisimo.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Bellisimo are more expensive, and have a wider crotch with more total padding. Other than that and a different front panel pattern, they're the same as bianco, classico, or teddy. I have tried them a few times, but I think I'm just going to stick with teddy. One issue with bambino diapers is the high percentage sap doesn't wick well, so you run a risk of leaking when adding to an already wet diaper that isn't near capacity yet. I think that issue is slightly bigger with bellisimo.
    Thanks for the tip bambinod

I ordered a sample of these, just got them in a couple days ago, and didn't care for them. I am used to baby diapers, and didn't like how big even the smallest size is. I didn't like how far they came up, and plastic-backed is the WORST!! I'm glad they are serving you well. If shipping didn't cost so much, I'd send you the one I have left over....I don't even care to wear it.

I just received my first Bambino diapers as well (a case of medium Bianco diapers), and I am quite fond of them so far. I agree with bambinod in that these diapers don't wick in a perfect manner, but I still thoroughly enjoy wearing them.

I still need to get around to trying some other premium diapers (Tena Slip Maxi, Molicare Super Plus, etc.), but I can see myself continuing to buy Bambino diapers in the future.

i just ordered my self a case of Molicare Super Plus and was plesently supprised and am not very disappointed i think they are doing a good job for the fact of how much a paid $1.20 for each diaper it works for wat i need it to do

as for bambinos i would order them as i like them but i find they are to much out of my price range. also i noticed the sap and cotton bunchs up alot easier then Molicare Super Plus which i was supprised by altho i love dry 24/7 but again the price

THIS IS MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS

PROS:
    Molicare Super Plus:
    Great absorbstion
    Great Tapes (there like dry 24/7)
    Very Quiet

Cons:
    none as of so far

Bambino teddys:
    PROS:
    Great absorbstion

Cons:
    a bit noisy
    To thick for me its not something you can wear for a short time and feel youve used it to maxium compacity
    (now most of you go well thats the point well ive come to relize i dont need this thick of a diaper as it takes for ever to wet now if your going on a day trip and your on your binge cycle this is the diaper for you. if you dont have binge purge thing and you a DL i belive a smaller diaper would more suit your or it does for me. i guess im one of those guys that wears diapers for the wetting and dl side of me but some times i will wear them for ab side .)
    Tapes arent as good as they could be

I used the Bambino Bellissimos for my overnites diapers. I had no leaks so far. They do hold quite a bit. I also use the Dry 24/7 diapers too. Both are my favorite diapers for my bedwetting problem.