Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Toileting Experiences?

Default Bad Toileting Experiences?

I've realized that over the past decade or so I've had a lot of bad bathroom-related experiences. I wonder if perhaps they could have anything to do with my association of diapers being comfort objects. (Not the sexual aspect of it for me, because I've had that since I was small.) Or perhaps I just like playing psychologist, lol. But anyway, here's a few examples:

1) encountering toilets with no stall doors at a festival in a park. Trying to go, but failing to do so because of a shy bladder.

2) having a sonogram test that required a full bladder. The pain was even worse when they pressed the camera-like device against my stomach.

3) having an improperly-locking stall door pushed open while I was trying to go.

4) being sorta embarrassed at having to go and asking my parents to stop at a restroom

It seems like just these events could be enough to make a person decide diapers are a good option! So, has anyone else had any bad bathroom experiences (after potty training)? Do you think they affected your ab/dl side?

i can relate to your toileting ishues. when i go in the public toilets, i wont go unless they 1) they have cubicles that i can go in. i hate using those urinals as i feel lke people are looking at it and judging it. i really dont to feel like people are looking at it and judging me based on the size of it. if there are people using the urinals i wont use them. the only time i will try to use them is if nobody else is in the toilet and even then i wont be able to go. but as soon as i leave, the need to pee comes back again.

oh yeah and one more thing my dr and i think i have an overactive bladder. because i go over 20 times a day easily sometimes more than double that and some days i dont even drink that much lol.

so if you think your on your own guy/girl your not there are a lot of people with toilet ishues. the only differance with us men is we wont tell anyone when we have a problem unless its falling off lol.

is this just me being fussy or do you think this is could be a genuine problem ?

bu yeah i think it may have had an impact on my ABDL side im not sure how much of an impact tho to be honest.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    1) encountering toilets with no stall doors at a festival in a park. Trying to go, but failing to do so because of a shy bladder.

2) having a sonogram test that required a full bladder. The pain was even worse when they pressed the camera-like device against my stomach.

3) having an improperly-locking stall door pushed open while I was trying to go.

4) being sorta embarrassed at having to go and asking my parents to stop at a restroom

It seems like just these events could be enough to make a person decide diapers are a good option! So, has anyone else had any bad bathroom experiences (after potty training)? Do you think they affected your ab/dl side?
    #1 is actually a very common fear among people, there are people who simply just cannot go unless they have full privacy.

#2 doesn't necessarily have anything to do with toilets or bathrooms in general lol.

#3 thats bound to happen a few times in life, its normally something someone would just brush off.

#4 why would you be embarassed? When nature calls you gotta answer! or you risk having a natural disaster (YEAH! Rhyme AND Reason!) lol

Personally these events seem like very likely events in the life of anyone really, speaking from personal experience - I was a bed wetter for like 6 years after I stopped wearing diapers for "baby" reasons. So technically you can say i wore diapers for about the first 12 years of my life :P and ive had times where i would wake up midway and run to the bathroom and making accidents on the way there -_- and that was extremely embarassing lol not to mention ive had asshole friends barge in on me while i was in the bathroom :P I know you said AFTER potty training but half of my life was practically potty training >_< lol

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    oh yeah and one more thing my dr and i think i have an overactive bladder. because i go over 20 times a day easily sometimes more than double that and some days i dont even drink that much lol.

is this just me being fussy or do you think this is could be a genuine problem ?
    No. 0_0 this is NOT you being fussy lol 20 times a day (or double that as you said, which would be 40 times a day) is a LOT of times a day lol, and is most definitely a genuine problem :S

i have been to the dr about it. he gave me some tablets which he said should sort it our for me but it hasnt worked. i dont know what else i should do aout it to be honest.. i guess i have just kinda accepted it.

CrinklySiren

Yeah, I mean it's not something too crazy, if it gets to the point where it's so frequent that you aren't making it on time to the bathroom, then it might be an issue :P but at least it's an over active bladder and not prostate cancer! (though I don't know how old you are, so if you are within the range of prostrate difficulties and you are going to the bathroom that often, it might be something to worry about)

im only 22 feel old lol. like after 3 hours of tennis lol.

speaking of tennis when i play tennis i dont feel the need to go peepee or no 2 so much so it makes me think if it might be something thats causing me to go so much. the other thing is a lot of the time when i do go its only a dribble not a proper peepee :p

Ever go to a porta potty at a public venue? I went to a Boy Scout thing once and after two days of scouts usung it, it was disgusting! Some decided to go in the dirt behind the pottys!

Not really a potty problem, but when I was on an airplane omce, I decided to do my own version of the "Mile High Club" if you know what I mean. Needless to say, I was so nervous, I forgot to lock the door. Somone caught me red handed and I learned then to always make sure that stall doors are locked after that! The whole trip home and even when we got to the airpirt I wondered who was it that saw me? My dad even asked if I was OK? lol!

I've had some form of phobia going to the bathroom in school. I wouldn't take a number 2 in the school bathrooms because they were usually nasty. It caused some "accidents" throughout my elementary years up to the 4th grade.

I've also had #1 accidents as well because teachers think we are ignoring urges to go or something. It was quite humiliating going through those incidents. I've had several accidents and teachers did little to help the issue. It got me thinking they would rather let kids be humiliated and be an outcast of the classroom to prove a point.

I remember back then, my mother being frustrated with me when she had to bring me clean clothes. She would angrily ask me if i wanted to be wearing diapers again. Even back then I had the fascination with diapers and would think about saying yes, but I wouldn't say anything.

Also sports venues were always disgusting too. I hate the fact that some of them had one long urinal along the wall with no privacy.

oh yes, those unfortunate accidents .... hmmmm well I did have a couple of those at school when I was little. and well I never did like well, school ###. I still don't like going #2 in public places...