Thread: Do others find a point where mentally you just go from having a hard time peeing to it just happening?

Default Do others find a point where mentally you just go from having a hard time peeing to it just happening?

I have been working on mentally retraining myself to just go in the diaper and not think about it. I have found that at first it was really difficult. The only way I could pee as to be standing and alone. Over time this changed to where I could pee talking to people while in my diaper. Finally I was able to pee sitting at my desk or in the car but only with great difficulty or with a really full bladder (which I did find very uncomfortable).

Now things are starting to change mentally for me. I put my diaper and plastic pants on and find that even if I have gone to the bathroom and peed before putting on the diaper, that as soon as it is on I start leaking. I also have found that very often I will be sitting at my desk or in the car driving to work and not even realize I am leaking or that the pee has started flowing out in a slight dribble. I do find also that now all I have to do is just relax my stomach muscles and relax the muscles below my belly button and sure enough I will start leaking.

I think that what has happen over time is instead of trying to make it happen that I now just don't worry about it. The results have been this steady leaking, or slight dribble. Yes I do still find that if I go outside and am talking to people that before I know it I will be producing quite a stream of pee in my diapers.

Has anyone else found that by not thinking or trying to go in there diaper that they also have reached the point of peeing happening and them not really noticing that it had started? I do wonder if this continues will it happen that at some point I will just be wearing panties and will find I am leaking or have a steady dribble and this result in me acutally peeing my pants in public while not wearing a diaper?

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by jennycooper1948 View Post
    Has anyone else found that by not thinking or trying to go in there diaper that they also have reached the point of peeing happening and them not really noticing that it had started? I do wonder if this continues will it happen that at some point I will just be wearing panties and will find I am leaking or have a steady dribble and this result in me acutally peeing my pants in public while not wearing a diaper?
    Very strong possibility, because its not like your bladder knows the difference in whether you are wearing or not, while your mind might be fully aware of this, as time progresses further and you think of it less and less, at some point you will have fully untrained your bladder muscles and you will need diapers until you retrain yourself, and from what i've heard, retraining yourself is extremely difficult.

While wetting for me is easy and doesn't take concentration, i am still fully aware that i am wearing a diaper and fully aware that I am wetting and am still in control on whether to stop it or let it go. The only time I ever unknowingly wet is when im sleeping.

deviantartjd

Are there any tips you have for getting to this state of free dribbling or flow?

As stated above you will always know when you need to go but but feeling that urge and then start going is the same as I get. I am a bed wetter, but I staid in diapers the other day and when I felt the urge to wet I just relaxed and let it happen.

deviantartjd

But I don't realize when I have the initial urges to go. I don't realize when I need to go until i physically think about it. How do I simply relax and "let it all go"?

What you are talking about here is something called “muscle memory” it’s the same thing that allows you to walk without thinking of what your legs are doing, when you are first in diapers (IE an actual baby) the potty training process is to
    A) recognize the feeling of wetness,
    B) recognize the feeling of when wetting,
    C) recognize the need to wet,
    D) learn to hold it back
    E) your potty trained
    All this is at first a continues thought but then the muscle learns to do the thinking for you, learning to recognize these feelings without your brain concentrating on it.
    When however you start re-wearing them you muscle learns eventual that it doesn’t need to keep these memories as you tell yourself to “just go” and wet your muscles start to learn that, first you start to lose the feeling of the need, IE you get less and less warning, then you start to lose the ability to hold it back, your muscles basically start to say “why, why strain to hold it” then slowly your body stops telling you that its wet (although this only really happens if you don’t change when you are first wet) basically your body starts to think “well I’ve told your you’re damp down there and you haven’t done anything, so I’m not telling you again” that’s when you will realizes oh its wet but shortly after (about an hour or so) you will remember its wet but it won’t really feel as wet as it actually is. After that your body just stops telling you all together that its wet and you will have to actually think to yourself “Am I wet” before you realize that you are. At first this process will only associate its self with diapers, IE it will only happen when your ‘padded up’ but if you continue to wear diapers for long continues periods your body will start to become untrained even when you’re not in them because your muscles become too used to it. It is at this point when you are fully medically incontinent, you will get no warning at all and won’t even realize your wetting till you feel it running down your leg. Over all this will take approximately one year and is not that hard to keep control off if you don’t want it to happen however if it does happen to this extent undoing it can take 2 or 3 years of work, you can potty train a kid in about 5 weeks but to do it as an adult will take alot longer as a kid is fully designed to learn as an adult you are not. So if you are going though this make sure it is what you want if its not make sure you spend at least 25% of your time out of diapers IE only wear about 4-5 times a week every week or for about 1 month as a long in one go and then a few weeks without this should stop it.

deviantartjd

Thanks for the info. Right now I'm at the point where I have a bit of trouble going unless I really have to go. When I do wet, I eventually just quit noticing that I am. Right now I spend probably 4-ish hours in diapers per day or maybe a little more if I'm alone. I would like to retain my potty training until I'm out of my house. I think that would be an interesting experience, re-potty training. But not right now.