Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden Showers, Anyone?

Default Golden Showers, Anyone?

Along with diapers I also have a thing for thoughts of potty training, accidents, etc. (not necessarily involving diapers) which I suppose would be considered ''golden showers.'' It seems like it would be pretty common among ab/dls. So do you stick with diapers, or get a thrill from other forms of toilet-avoidance?

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Along with diapers I also have a thing for thoughts of potty training, accidents, etc. (not necessarily involving diapers) which I suppose would be considered ''golden showers.'' It seems like it would be pretty common among ab/dls. So do you stick with diapers, or get a thrill from other forms of toilet-avoidance?
    Golden showers is the act of someone being peed on >_>, what you are talking about is known as Omorashi in Japan, or Urolagnia/Urophagia.. And golden showers might be part of that, but a golden shower in an of itself is essentially what I mentioned above.

And for the sake of this post, I'll say that I find it cute when someone really has to go and then wet themselves, it's almost like a "aww poor baby" feeling I get, but not necessarily a thrill.. I just find it mildly adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post

And for the sake of this post, I'll say that I find it cute when someone really has to go and then wet themselves, it's almost like a "aww poor baby" feeling I get, but not necessarily a thrill.. I just find it mildly adorable.
    I find it amusing, too, even though it's probably staged most of the time.

I love camping and peeing in the great outdoors. Even in the ocean. Those probably don't count, do they?

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I find it amusing, too, even though it's probably staged most of the time.

I love camping and peeing in the great outdoors. Even in the ocean. Those probably don't count, do they?
    Lol I don't think so but there truly is something liberating about peeing in the ocean haha xD

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    Golden showers is the act of someone being peed on >_>, what you are talking about is known as Omorashi in Japan, or Urolagnia/Urophagia.. And golden showers might be part of that, but a golden shower in an of itself is essentially what I mentioned above.

Ah, I just thought all types of urine fetish were classified as ''golden showers'' or ''watersports.'' Guess I shouldn't rely on Wikipedia, lol.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Ah, I just thought all types of urine fetish were classified as ''golden showers'' or ''watersports.'' Guess I shouldn't rely on Wikipedia, lol.
    Water sports is actually valid too lol that one didnt occur to me.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Don't ask what a brown shower is.
    Once we've defined "golden shower," isn't that rather self-evident?

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    Once we've defined "golden shower," isn't that rather self-evident?
    It's something to do with showering ones self in foods such as chocolate pudding and cake, correct?

-Ron