Thread: Never thought about these before

Default Never thought about these before

I've never considered buying diapers before, and never been interested into them. As you may or may not know, I'm quite new to this scene and haven't been able to try much just yet. I just know I like to act like a kid and have been struggling to do so lately due to stress and work.
    I'm thinking wearing a diaper would be an immediate fix to put me where I want to be.
    I'm a little nervous that I may be taking this lifestyle to far (I know I'm really not though).
    I'd like some thoughts please!
    My fiancé is into this lifestyle but is opposed to diapers, but I don't think she would care? Not sure but I know it wouldn't be the end of the world.
    Also could I get recommendations to what I should try if I decide to take that extra step?
    Thanks!!

Allow me to give you some ill-advised advice and speak after one too many beers. If your fiance is even in the least accepting of the lifestyle, get her used to the idea of diapers and start wearing. (How she can be accepting and not approve of diapers is beyond me.) I am not an advocate of exhibitionism and most people on this forum would agree. However, if you are here and you are asking, then the answer is yes. Buy some diapers, put them on and experience the wonder that most of us feel when padded. There is no possibility of taking this lifestyle too far. You either wear, or you don't. The duration of the wearing is irrelevant. 24/7 or once a month. If you put on a diaper and you really enjoy it. That is your answer. If you hate it. Please feel free to move on to another forum and know that we appreciated your brief visit.

Nothing but love here. It is all about accepting what we are and not feeling that we are doing something wrong. I can't explain why I love to wear diapers (and it is love), but I do and that is that. I am over 40 and finally accepting of my habit. If you are even remotely interested then try it out. If you love it, join me and the others. If not, like I said, move on. No harm done.

I feel I must end my drunken tirade before I do too much harm.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticsounds View Post
    Allow me to give you some ill-advised advice and speak after one too many beers. If your fiance is even in the least accepting of the lifestyle, get her used to the idea of diapers and start wearing. (How she can be accepting and not approve of diapers is beyond me.) I am not an advocate of exhibitionism and most people on this forum would agree. However, if you are here and you are asking, then the answer is yes. Buy some diapers, put them on and experience the wonder that most of us feel when padded. There is no possibility of taking this lifestyle too far. You either wear, or you don't. The duration of the wearing is irrelevant. 24/7 or once a month. If you put on a diaper and you really enjoy it. That is your answer. If you hate it. Please feel free to move on to another forum and know that we appreciated your brief visit.

Nothing but love here. It is all about accepting what we are and not feeling that we are doing something wrong. I can't explain why I love to wear diapers (and it is love), but I do and that is that. I am over 40 and finally accepting of my habit. If you are even remotely interested then try it out. If you love it, join me and the others. If not, like I said, move on. No harm done.

I feel I must end my drunken tirade before I do too much harm.
    Thanks! Didn't mean to say "take it to far" I meant that I didn't want to later have everything revolve around diapers.
    And either way, I'm not leaving this forum anytime soon :p

CrinklySiren

As long as you maintain balance with it, you should be fine. Treat it like any other hobby or interest

As for nervousness, just do it! Honestly, theres no feeling quite like wearing a diaper for the first time ^_^ there are days where I wish I could erase the feeling just to go back to that first time I put on an SDK or Bambino *squirm* XD and then wetting it is a whole different experience all together. As for your fiancee, she should be fine with it if she's into the little lifestyle, im sure she understands that some Littles wear diapers and some dont :P To not understand this would be heresy! lol

As for recommendations:

As I mentioned before, you could get Cushies, Super Dry Kids, Abena Abri-Form, Molicares, Tranquility ATN, Unique Wellness (all of these can be purchased at ABUniverse.com Home Page - The Worlds Best AB/DL Superstore or other sites, as well as sample packs from eBay) there's also Bambino diapers line of products and Tena (which you can buy at Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!) and if you're looking to spend a bit of money you can buy Fabines from Fabine Exklusiv Die saugstärkste Windel der Welt or Aww So Cute diapers from Aww So Cute :P

ENJOY! <3 nothin' but love from the AB/DL/IC/LG/BF/DF/Little/infantilist/sissy community xD

Quote Originally Posted by plasticsounds View Post
    ...and speak after one too many beers...
    Only one too many?

Actually, I found a most of your reply to be quite salient.

Turrock, I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you're not already obsessed and surrounded by stack after stack of diapers, you'll probably be able to enjoy them in moderation.

As for brands to try, while I'd love to recommend some of the fancy brands the AB/DL community is gaga over, you may be best served by just going to you local Rite-Aid and picking up some Depend with Tabs (aka Maximum Protection, aka Fitted Briefs). Your investment will be low because you can buy just one bag, and despite the bad rap they often get, they're really not bad. I think you'll find them soft and comfortable and made well, all of which are important for your first time. They're not going to hold a lake, but that shouldn't be what you're after anyway.

You're going to want to take it easy introducing this to your fiance. You don't want a diaper with teddy bears all over it that screams "I'm a baby!", and you don't want to wet it the first chance you get. The idea is to show her that it's just another kind of underwear that are just a bit thicker than your usual Fruit of the Looms!

One alternative if you're not in a hurry and you don't want to buy in person, is to buy order a sample pack of two Bambino Biancos or Abenas. You'll have even less $ invested, but you'll have to wait for them to arrive in the mail.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Only one too many?

Actually, I found a most of your reply to be quite salient.

Turrock, I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you're not already obsessed and surrounded by stack after stack of diapers, you'll probably be able to enjoy them in moderation.

As for brands to try, while I'd love to recommend some of the fancy brands the AB/DL community is gaga over, you may be best served by just going to you local Rite-Aid and picking up some Depend with Tabs (aka Maximum Protection, aka Fitted Briefs). Your investment will be low because you can buy just one bag, and despite the bad rap they often get, they're really not bad. I think you'll find them soft and comfortable and made well, all of which are important for your first time. They're not going to hold a lake, but that shouldn't be what you're after anyway.

You're going to want to take it easy introducing this to your fiance. You don't want a diaper with teddy bears all over it that screams "I'm a baby!", and you don't want to wet it the first chance you get. The idea is to show her that it's just another kind of underwear that are just a bit thicker than your usual Fruit of the Looms!

One alternative if you're not in a hurry and you don't want to buy in person, is to buy order a sample pack of two Bambino Biancos or Abenas. You'll have even less $ invested, but you'll have to wait for them to arrive in the mail.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    Thanks I actually found somebody on EBay who sells 2 packs. I think in going to give some different brands a shot. In going to try to stay away from Depends. I was a cashier for a while at a grocery store and saw enough old ladies buying them to really put me off Depends

there are several other online retailers that sell sample packs. Many manufacturers will also send you FREE sample packs if you ask, whether or not they advertise the availability.

A few have "sampler" packs, where they send you one or two of many styles, sometimes in more than one size. Check those out. Consider getting two of the samplers instead of one, so you can try out the different kinds more than once each. Then order a bag of the two you liked the most, and go from there.