Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Okay, so, I guess this is where I introduce myself and say hi. :-) My name is Soda. I'm a babyfur. My fursona is a black baby kitten, and she wears diapers and a pink ribbon in her hair. Not exactly original, I know, but that's how I see her. :-) She wears diapers often, and uses a pink pacifier. ;-) I feel a sense of comfort and security in my fursona... although I can't really explain why, I'm sorry to say. :-/

As for my real self, I'm really into computers and the Internet... but that doesn't really say much, I suppose. ;-) I like music of many varieties, rock, pop and house. Over the past few days I've been listening to Deadmau5 and Zedd. I also like to sketch, so maybe I can share some of those sketches here. :-) I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, as well as Adventure Time and The Simpsons.

I'm coming to this community in the hope of making new friends and making a contribution. I really like the idea of being a part of what's here... if that makes sense. ;-) Thanks for reading this. :-) Take care everyone!
    Last edited by Soda; 07-Jun-2013 at 12:15. Reason: Made a few corrections...

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Can't say I identify with any of your hobbies except perhaps rock music and computers, but good on ya for knowing what you like.

Stay dry and happy!

Welcome to adisc Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by Soda View Post
    Okay, so, I guess this is where I introduce myself and say hi. :-) My name is Soda. I'm a babyfur. My fursona is a black baby kitten, and she wears diapers and a pink ribbon in her hair. Not exactly original, I know, but that's how I see her. :-) She wears diapers often, and uses a pink pacifier. ;-) I feel a sense of comfort and security in my fursona... although I can't really explain why, I'm sorry to say. :-/

>>>May not be original to you, but it sounds like a cute fursona! Many of the threads here are about security and acceptance. I see you already have joined in on a few already.

As for my real self, I'm really into computers and the Internet... but that doesn't really say much, I suppose. ;-) I like music of many varieties, rock, pop and house. Over the past few days I've been listening to Deadmau5 and Zedd. I also like to sketch, so maybe I can share some of those sketches here. :-) I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, as well as Adventure Time and The Simpsons.

>>>Please share some of your sketches here. There are a lot of musicians and artists that are members here and some of shared their talents with us. We like that!

I'm coming to this community in the hope of making new friends and making a contribution. I really like the idea of being a part of what's here... if that makes sense. ;-) Thanks for reading this. :-) Take care everyone!
    You have a great introduction and with the info you provided it sounds like you're going to be a great asset to our community!

Hey ya, Soda! /)*(\

And welcome to adisc of course.

Heh, at some point, I guess it's really hard to tell, why we feel this way. And I think that you hit the point anyway pretty much, feeling comforted and secure... so as yourself, more less.
    Anyway, if you ever feel like that something is wrong, and may not find a way to solve it, just ask, this is a support community....

Drawing is great! What kind of sketches do you make, if I may ask? I'm mostly into manga... stuff, though also some which may go rather fit into just drawing a normal person. The borders are anyway blurry... and I'm babbling ^_^

What's your favorite bands and artists, regarding your taste of music?

Hi soda welcome to adisc community. Looking forward to seeing some of your drawings :-) do you draw abdl anime? hope you feel welcome here

Hey there Soda, welcome to ADISC!

Your avatar is math

Hey Soda.... Or should I say G'day... What evs... Welcome, come and play, don't be a stranger.