Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Pictures of Diaper Packages!!!!

Cool Need Pictures of Diaper Packages!!!!

Diaper package pics:
    -------------------------------------------
    I am doing something for my game server, and I need some High quality pictures of a abena Package. I need pictures of the Top, bottom, front, back, and both sides. It will be used on my game server.

Rules:
    *The Images need to be of good quality
    *I would prefer a package that has not been opened yet
    *Needs to have all sides of the packes "This includes the front, back, top, bottom, and both sides

So Far I have Tena Slip Maxi, Dry 24/7, and Secure xPlus. I really need molicare and Abena. If you have a package of bambinos to take pictures of, that would be great too.

Want something you made in a game?
    -------------------------------------------
    Also If any of you ABs want too, you can draw on the walls. Yea I know that sounds like you will get introuble xD. Let me explain. ok I made a map and I want to have some kiddish drawings on the wall. I thought it be better if I could get a bunch of people the map was designed for to draw them.

The here are the rules about the wall drawings:

Rules:

*Must be 128 *128
    *Must have a transparent background
    *Must be child like *meaning like stick figures on a wall or abcs and such*

P.S. If you do not understand what I am doing go here for an example of the pics I am talking about: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...server-ok.html
    Last edited by kratox; 07-Jun-2013 at 18:40.

I will give an example xD

I just need some pics that are at a angle like that. If you have some pics of them taking up the whole picture that would be great.

So take your own. I don't see much incentive here. It's just that you're promoting this as if you are offering worldwide fame or something. Just ask for Pete's sake. Don't act like your game is going to be viewed by the whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambusa View Post
    So take your own. I don't see much incentive here. It's just that you're promoting this as if you are offering worldwide fame or something. Just ask for Pete's sake. Don't act like your game is going to be viewed by the whole world.
    A rude attitude is not required here, we all know we are not going to get rich and famous over a few diaper package pics. He is looking for brands he doesn't already have so lighten up and try to be a happy person.

So true. A cynical view is so easy to come by, especially when drunk. I humbly bow to your superior wisdom. But seriously, you're right, sorry to put a damper on the thread. Please continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF7831.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	17319Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF6474.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	17320Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF6486.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	17321Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF6488.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	17322Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF6490.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	17323Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF6491.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	17324Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF7678.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	17325Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF7679.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	17326

I have some trouble with site uploader.
    This are all great. Now I just need all of the other sides of the package. You don't need to do every diaper package. I only really need Molicare and Abena, but you are welcome to do that if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    This are all great. Now I just need all of the other sides of the package. You don't need to do every diaper package. I only really need Molicare and Abena, but you are welcome to do that if you want.
    I have the pics somewhere my files are scattered a bit right now I'll look later.