Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

Hi! I am sorry to say I am rather ignorant about the AB/DL/IC community though I have a few close friends who are engaged..I am an artist and teacher who has been making a bunch of adult scaled daycare furniture as a means of creating installations where people come together to talk about shared concerns and problems.. So daycare becomes a kind of metaphor or forum for sexual and intellectual intimacy and caring. So I think obviously there is a lot of overlap with the AB/DL/IC community although perhaps it is not exactly the same....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HENS Daycare.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	17317  
    Last edited by Lobie; 07-Jun-2013 at 11:42. Reason: "Selling" things on ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by babybouncer View Post
    Hi! I am sorry to say I am rather ignorant about the AB/DL/IC community though I have a few close friends who are engaged..I am an artist and teacher who has been making a bunch of adult scaled daycare furniture as a means of creating installations where people come together to talk about shared concerns and problems.. So daycare becomes a kind of metaphor or forum for sexual and intellectual intimacy and caring. So I think obviously there is a lot of overlap with the AB/DL/IC community although perhaps it is not exactly the same....
    Hey there babybouncer, I hope that you enjoy the community around here. We are really friendly!

So, what do you teach if you don't mind my asking? Do you teach art?

I love art, although; I don't really do much, mainly because I'm really not that good, and I don't have time to practice! What a bummer I suppose.

I have a BSc. in Comp. Sci, which is quite artistic in of itself, so at least I have that

Hope to hear back from you soon!

- Lobie

Do you have a portolio of your work other than the picture you posted that we saw on Ebay?