Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for those against gay marriage

Default Question for those against gay marriage

Alright so I had no idea where to post this...

For those who think that same-sex marriage is wrong, what about the marriage of people who are intersex or born with ambigious genitalia (not male or female)?

Is marriage only for those who fall into a gender of male or female?

Does god not like intersex people, and if he doesn't why would he create people that way?

BTW- If you believe that intersex people aren't valid human beings with the rights we all have... then please move to the most remote part of siberia and never come into contact with anybody else again. - thx

CrinklySiren

If anyone on this site actually opposes gay marriage i would be quite surprised 0_0

jcrowley1985

You're talking to a forum comprised of people to get enjoyment out of wearing diapers and age regressing. I think we are all more then tolerant enough to not have a problem with something as relatively trivial as gays being together.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    If anyone on this site actually opposes gay marriage i would be quite surprised 0_0
    There's a small but vocal population. We have a heated thread on it several times a year where the same arguments are rehashed.

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    There's a small but vocal population. We have a heated thread on it several times a year where the same arguments are rehashed.
    It's kind of funny how someone could be an ab/dl but still oppose others peoples sexuality.

Actually I'm against all marriage as a religious or government sanctioned thing, a commitment between two humans is no one else's concern or business.

People who oppose gay marriage tend to do so for religious reasons. The day I let a few sun parched, locust easting dessert wanderers dictate my believe system is the day I grow an elephant trunk. Okay, I have an elephant trunk,...a real one. Yes, I'm hoping human/elephant marriage will become legal. Don't you love it when things like this actually become legitimized as real arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Becute View Post
    It's kind of funny how someone could be an ab/dl but still oppose others peoples sexuality.

Just curious, but what exactly are you hoping to gain out of this thread? It just seems like an attempt to troll people who have a different view from your own, judging by the last bit of your original post.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    People who oppose gay marriage tend to do so for religious reasons. The day I let a few sun parched, locust easting dessert wanderers dictate my believe system is the day I grow an elephant trunk.
    Aren't you a methodist?

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    Aren't you a methodist?
    A Methodist with a trunk. I've recently had it brass plated and have convinced my choir it's a Festival Trumpet!