Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for the guys....

medicNS

Default Question for the guys....

I have a predicament... how do you guys handle this? It gets somewhat...uncomfortable when my little man is "up" while wearing my diapers...and the only way to make it better is to make it go away... lol but afterwards, I instantly feel guilty and lose the desire to wear or even think about diapers anymore.

I cant be the only one here... lol

Think about Hillary Clinton in a pantsuit. Seriously, I saw a smilar discussion before. Does it happen all the time you pad up? Remember it can be a sexual kink for some. Personally, it was "exiting" the first few times, but I've kind of gotten use to it. But there are times....Well, afterwards, I don't feel guilty like you and keep on wearing. Maybe you associate wearing with innocence and the innocence is lost once you do a manly thing? All I can suggest is take care of business before wearing and maybe you won't be so "attentive".

This has been covered often here. When I was a young, I had that problem too, as soon as I had "finished" I felt ashamed of wearing the diaper and needed it off right away. Years later, in my mid 20's when I discovered I was not alone in this fetish/lifestyle/interest...what have you, I began to accept it more and it became easier to just relax afterwards and leave the diaper on. I suggest you try to relax for at least 5 to 10 minutes when you're finished...don't even move, just lay there and see how long it takes for the guilty feeling to go away.

Good luck.

-Gus
    Last edited by Angusmac; 07-Jun-2013 at 04:46.

That's what I do, after a few minutes just laying there I don't feel so guilty and go back to enjoying my diaper

When I first started wearing I was in that boat too. Over the course of a few years, it grew to a point where I liked wearing just for wearing. As for how I deal with getting aroused now, there is kind of two methods. The first is to try to think of other things, to get distracted until it goes away. The second is I tuck it down so that getting hard is, well, hard. No pun intended.

Me too, exactly as you have described, the guilt kind of ruined the whole experience... now, however, I don't seem to have that issue, although I don't find myself quite as aroused any more. Getting padded and dressed up is more of a comfort thing for me.

Pee wee don't grow much anymore. He usally looks down towards the bottom and sometimes he shrinks up and points straight into the front of my diaper. Maybe when I'm sleeping
    he might grow a little bit but don't stay that way very long and shrinks back up to normal.

I used to have this issue too. It has mostly gone away as I have less guilt about wearing, but it tools years of acceptance to sink in. You could try breathing exercise or a short meditation, that helped me to make it calm down.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by medicNS View Post
    I have a predicament... how do you guys handle this? It gets somewhat...uncomfortable when my little man is "up" while wearing my diapers...and the only way to make it better is to make it go away... lol but afterwards, I instantly feel guilty and lose the desire to wear or even think about diapers anymore.

I cant be the only one here... lol
    I have a theory for the feelings of guilt after "taking care of it". I saw a documentary once that said that the word Orgasm comes from a latin word that translates into "little death" because when you orgasm, all the parts of your brain light up similarly to when you die.

My theory revolves around the fact that because you have this "little death" not only do you lose an interest in wearing but you lose an interest in most things for a few minutes. In fact, when you are done taking care of business, do you notice how the last song you heard or movie you saw (or at least the ones that you are thinking about in your head when you orgasm) suddenly become something you want to experience again? (only temporarily of course). I think its because they were your last thoughts before "dying" and therefor makes you (in a flash of split seconds) realize that you regret not being able to hear the song/see the movie again, and almost in that same instant your brain receives the message of "im still alive, im gonna go listen to that song or watch that movie!"

it sounds silly i know lol.

honestly, just put on the diaper and after a few seconds or minutes, it will go away.

It has been said a couple of times before. Leave the diaper on for a few minutes and your feelings of guilt will subside and the diaper will start to feel right again, like it is supposed to. The arousal thing becomes less intense over time.