Thread: The return of the puppeh!

Default The return of the puppeh!

Hi, my name is Hazz and I'm bad at keeping up with forums. ("HI HAZZ.")

This is my re-intro, since I haven't participated in this site in a long time.

I'm a little boy, littlefur, and diaper lover. I've dabbled in the caretaker or big bro sort of role as well.

I'm here looking to make some new friends who understand that weird facet of my life.

My interests include drawing cute things, baking lots of delicious foods, looking after my multitude of pets (it's like Noah's ark in here!), collecting plushies and cool rocks and shells and stuff, going to the beach! Uh, and just generally hanging out with cool people, playing card games, wasting time on the internet, etc. I have a job at a craft store that I never get enough hours at, so I have a bunch of free time to chat with anyone who seems cool!

Welcome back Hazz. You sound a bit like me - I love to bake (my mom doesn't like the mess) and there's always been critters in my house. My family recently adopted a stray kitten that we found on the street, after the shelter refused to do anything but euthanize her because of an upper respiratory infection.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Welcome back Hazz. You sound a bit like me - I love to bake (my mom doesn't like the mess) and there's always been critters in my house. My family recently adopted a stray kitten that we found on the street, after the shelter refused to do anything but euthanize her because of an upper respiratory infection.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Aww, poor kitty. Glad you rescued her! One of the fuzzy kids here is a little ginger tabby my partner's mom found in a dumpster outside her work. We also have a chihuahua/corgi mix and a shepherd/greyhound/other mix, both rescues, as well as two rats and two ferrets. I love my fluffbabies.

Quote Originally Posted by StripeyWolfPup View Post
    Aww, poor kitty. Glad you rescued her! One of the fuzzy kids here is a little ginger tabby my partner's mom found in a dumpster outside her work. We also have a chihuahua/corgi mix and a shepherd/greyhound/other mix, both rescues, as well as two rats and two ferrets. I love my fluffbabies.
    I currently have two cats, three birds, a Boston terrier, a German shepherd/lab mix, a hedgehog, and six fish.