Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mandatory rules for AB?

I think several of us in the past proposed "ABDL code of conduct" which included, don't impose, don't expose, keep hygene, etc. But, I think everyone has concurred that "use common sense" has been sufficient.
    It's a good thought though.

no skipping afternoon naps
    eat your apple sauce
    no PG13+ movies
    bed at 7:30

Quote Originally Posted by PacifiedByKnowledge View Post
    no skipping afternoon naps
    eat your apple sauce
    no PG13+ movies
    bed at 7:30

I'm a terrible AB then, as I don't do any of those. xD

I do, however, have common sense. So that's something.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDashley View Post
    I'm a terrible AB then, as I don't do any of those. xD
    And this is why you need a time out!

One thing I like about being different is not having rules imposed on me. But yeah, common sense rules.

i dont have any rules and i dont folow any of pacified by knowledge's rules either. but i have terrible ADHD which means i struggle to get to sleep and even when asleep its never full complete sleep. i wake up a lot. the smallest noises wake me up.

If you're meaning "Code of Conduct" type rules, than the common sense rule is good. However, if you mean the type of rules that PacifiedByKnowledge listed, then I think they're important. As a Mommy I like to have a list of rules that set up a routine for my baby, like bedtime and when he needs to be in his jammies, and rules that serve as a reminder that even though he's an "A" he's also my "B", such as no swearing and no caffeinated soda without permission.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    I think several of us in the past proposed "ABDL code of conduct" which included, don't impose, don't expose, keep hygene, etc. But, I think everyone has concurred that "use common sense" has been sufficient.
    It's a good thought though.
    I am not saying these rules are not good to go by, but like I think most of those completely depends on your surroundings. Like if your at a abdl event I don't see why you would not let that side show *It stills Depends what is going on and who your talking too though*. It is sorta the main purpose of the whole thing. Although I have never been to one in my life, so I have no clue how they are. I can only imagine though that it starts out as everyone in normal clothes and they are all just chatting. Then when it hits night time at a hotel it turns into a bunch of people in footed sleepers or something. Idk . Personally I don't think I will go to that stuff. I will just stay hidden.

First rule should be - - -

"You are an AB - you do not make the rules"!

After all because you are a Baby (Adult - maybe sometimes) and babies do not have rational use of reason to make rules !
    Now as for being an Adult then again with baby reasoning your judgment is warped and can not be reliable - so NO rule making for you !
    Last edited by babylock1; 06-Jun-2013 at 05:08. Reason: missing word