Thread: Wow things are going so well in being able to pee driving, sitting, and now walking

Default Wow things are going so well in being able to pee driving, sitting, and now walking

I wanted to post an update on how things are going. It has been a long road in truely learning to relax and enjoy peeing in a diaper anywhere. I have posted before and lots know I do enjoy wearing and peeing in public. I have been working on really enjoying the feeling of the pee just flowing out. The biggest thing that has helped is not thinking about it all the time.

What I have found is if I put on the diaper and then just wait I well begin to feel the bladder getting full. Then I start to feel like spasums as my body wants to go but my mind is screaming hold it. I found if I just wait and relax, let the spasums happen, and soon I will feel the urine just start to start leaking out - not a flow but more like a dribble. Then I find once I start to enjoy that feeling the mind finally gives up and I will just start peeing. I do find that the first part of the flow is a good one but not a flooding. Then the flow seems to tapper off and stop and start again.

This morning I managed to pee while driving to Lowes and while I walked around and picked up a few things. Then when I got back in the car the spasums happen again and the flow continued. Once I got back to work I acutally had a good flow happen while I was walking into the building.

I do find that it is a matter of retaining but it is also so important to just relax and let it happen on its on.

Oh I do so love that feeling of the pee as it starts to dribble and then flow out of me into the diaper.

im so proud of you
    i wish i had that courage too

~Lily-Ann

LilyAnn4009 - It is not really a matter of courage as much as using various methods to make sure that you really feel your not going to leak. I have never had anyone notice that I had a diaper on. I know mentally one thinks how can they miss it. But in reality most people dont spend a lot of time looking at someones butt. Yes people do glance at other peoples butts but most assume you just have a big butt and not anything more. I used various methods to mentally get over the fear of leaking in public. The biggest thing that I found that helped was to wear black pants. The other thing I found that helped, even when you wear plastic pants, is to put on a large kitchen garbage bag over the diapers. I cut the corners off and when I pull the bag up it fits like bloomers or petty pants. Even when I have totally soaked the diaper (yes even with the outer diaper being one that is plastic outer) that if the diaper does leak that the kitchen garbage bag will easily keep any urine from leaking onto my pants. I do find that if I keep peeing in a totally soaked diaper all day long at work that at some point pee will leak down and I will feel it on my legs, but the tight fit of the bag keeps it from even leaking any further.

So I would say go for it. You do have the courage. People won't notice. Once you can mentally stop worrying about "what ifs" then you can really enjoy that feeling of wetting in public and the warmth, wetness, and bulk of a soaked diaper.

Well done Glad you have found a way of being able to enjoy the sensations no matter what you're doing. Thanks for the update!

I WISH! i could do that too..so far i've only gotten the courage to wet in "public" if i am right near where I live or wearing black pants and already rushing back to my car. I leak EVERYTIME i've tried to use them in public so good for you to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by lytebabygurl View Post
    I WISH! i could do that too..so far i've only gotten the courage to wet in "public" if i am right near where I live or wearing black pants and already rushing back to my car. I leak EVERYTIME i've tried to use them in public so good for you to do that!
    Two things. While we all do enjoy flooding diapers, it's a lot for the diaper to hold at once. It then had to go from the middle and wick up to other areas of the diaper.
    The other thing would be a good diaper. What kind are you using?

I use store brands. My mate does not know about my diaper fetish and I do not think they would understand. It is possible that as time goes on that I will acutally develop some form of incontinence and if that happens then I would address the issue with my mate.

Now to answer your question. I use Depends Protection (its a three tab diaper that has a plastic outer layer). I also use Tena Overnight pull up diapers and Tena Overnight Pads. In addition to this I always use a large kitchen garbage bag that once the holes for the legs are cut out really become like blommers or petty pants. Over all that I wear plastic pants and use panties to hold the whole thing in place, so its snug up between my legs.