Thread: Experienced mommy from Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Default Experienced mommy from Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Good morning, how are you? I am a 40-year-old experienced mommy from Fort Wayne Indiana. I have almost 17 years of experience in this lifestyle and really do enjoy it.
    I started caring for adult babies in 1996, when I became a member of the diaper pail fraternity. After my first baby was backing up to go home, I could not wait to have another one. [Removed]

I am very open-minded, compassionate, caring, and very understanding. I'm look forward to making some new friends and the same. I apologize for my iPhones dictation though. Love mommy
    Last edited by Lobie; 05-Jun-2013 at 11:03. Reason: meet-up/personals ad

Welcome to the World of ADISC

Im plenty sure you'll find someone that will want a Mommy/Caretaker to interact with them and are looking for people as well but besides that
    I'll like to welcome you more than just a caretaker looking for someone to be with. We do tend to be more than just a AB/DL Community, we try and
    get to know others more than our diaper similarities.

What are some of your hobbies and such?
    Its always fun to meet similar people with such things plus im sure it lessens the search xD

Anyways welcome to the Forums. May your adventures be filled with grand treasure *Salute*

Thank you very much for the welcome. ☺I've been looking for a form like this for a long time. I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends out here. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Indianamommy View Post
    Thank you very much for the welcome. ☺I've been looking for a form like this for a long time. I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends out here. Thanks
    You might also enjoy the IRC once reaching EC status, if any questions arise feel free to ask