Thread: Is a ABDL/Babyfur Garrys Mod Game Server ok?

Default Is a ABDL/Babyfur Garrys Mod Game Server ok?

Hey I just want to know what you guys think about my server. Do you think I am taking it to far or its just right. I have thought of a idea to help block it all out and stuff. I made a full explanation of the stuff below. Just read it and post your hate against me. I have been worrying about doing this and my friends finally did convince me to do it.

Ok about 3 or 4 months ago I started hosting a Garrys mod server. It started out as just a simple server me and my friends could play on and slowly over the months it got more and more abdl content on it. Finally me and my friends decided to give it a name. We decided on "The Pad Shack". We felt it was incognito enough that only abdls would know what it was. The server did start out completely incognito and there was no abdl content really at all on it. I was afraid to do it at first because I wanted to be respectful and then I thought of a way that we could have both. Yes I know you guys probably think I am an idiot for making this, but I put a lot of hard work into this. I have already thought up a system to help with both sides of the argument that will probably arise. I am planning on making a option that will have all content on the server that is abdl related hidden automatically from the viewers unless the option is checked.

THE SERVER:
    --------------------
    Majority of the custom made content you see ont he server has been made by me. I have even made a daycare map. I am going to have it setup to allow you to shrink your player model down to fit the size of the map. This way you could play as the size fo a two year old and gives the server some more uniqueness. The map is designed for TTT *trouble in terroist town* and soon Cinema. TTT is a game mode were everyone is a terroist but one or more is a traitor. The object is for the traitors to kill everyone on the map and the terrorist have to figure out who the traitors are. Cinema is a map that allows for you and some other friends to get together and watch movies together, without the need to travel all over the earth to get to them.

PICTURES:
    --------------------

Map:

Te map is still under work though.

Player Models:

I have only made furry content. I am working on a cat, and next a dragon. The cat is like 90% done though.

Diaper content:

I did make a girl version for the package but I do not have any screenshots.

Weapon:

NO PIC YET

I AM working on a Ae Regression gun.

THE GAME:
    ---------------------
    The game is Garrys mod. If you do not know what that is, the best way I can describe it as is: A game that breaks the 4th wall. It is a glitch in the gaming world and you basically can do pretty much anything you want in it. It even has support for the xbox kinect and soon the Oculus rift VR head set.

Now before you go screaming at me SOME OF THIS STUFF HAS NOT BEEN ADDED YET!!!!!!!

I just wanted to see what is to far, and what others feel. I should stop worrying but like that is what helps me make good decisions imo.

Since this was abdl related I thought I post it here. The off topic area didn't seem to fit since it actually deals with abdl content. If this is the wrong area I am sorry and I hope I did not cause any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by huggiesboy123 View Post
    what's the ip i wanna play
    Here is a ink to the group Steam Community :: Group :: ThePadShack . I have not uploaded all of what I posted yet. I use that group just to keep people updated. YOu can either click this: steam://connect/69.197.129.26:27015 , seearch for the padshack under ttt in garrys mod, or open console and type "connect 69.197.129.26:27015" .

Sounds realy cool man i was a mega css and half life fan would play into all hours of the night owning noobs hehe! Have not played the mod but sounds sick may download it just to play on your sever ^^

Those screen shots look awesome! I'm a little apprehensive about accessing it through steam.... I don't really want my friends to see "xxx is currently playing abc" and ask me what abc is... or go check it out themselves. How's the privacy on this?

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Those screen shots look awesome! I'm a little apprehensive about accessing it through steam.... I don't really want my friends to see "xxx is currently playing abc" and ask me what abc is... or go check it out themselves. How's the privacy on this?

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    Yes I know you guys probably think I am an idiot for making this, but I put a lot of hard work into this. I have already thought up a system to help with both sides of the argument that will probably arise. I am planning on making a option that will have all content on the server that is abdl related hidden automatically from the viewers unless the option is checked.
    It is not implemented yet though. I plan to do it sometimes soon, I have just been busy with school and work.