Thread: My salutations to you

Default My salutations to you

Silly me, I was supposed to register PonyMousse as my name but silly me can't even write his own name in one go.

Well greetings, anyways. I guess I shall be known as PonyMouse, but at the same time easily forgotten. I'm not one too big on social medias; forums are no exception.

Honestly, I joined so that I could get in touch with a certain person here, but it seems like I'll have to work my way up to EC.

Where I'm from, I hear from a lot of ABDLs but have never really met any of them. Sad. Nevertheless, I do enjoy my fair share of anime and ponies and occasionally I play music and mix them in a way that make it sound like one solid track (aka DJ for fun).

I'll do my best to contribute, but I tend to fade away before I get far enough, so cheers. To life and your health.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyMouse View Post
    Silly me, I was supposed to register PonyMousse as my name but silly me can't even write his own name in one go.

Well greetings, anyways. I guess I shall be known as PonyMouse, but at the same time easily forgotten. I'm not one too big on social medias; forums are no exception.

Honestly, I joined so that I could get in touch with a certain person here, but it seems like I'll have to work my way up to EC.

Where I'm from, I hear from a lot of ABDLs but have never really met any of them. Sad. Nevertheless, I do enjoy my fair share of anime and ponies and occasionally I play music and mix them in a way that make it sound like one solid track (aka DJ for fun).

I'll do my best to contribute, but I tend to fade away before I get far enough, so cheers. To life and your health.
    It's possible to change your name actually! I believe you click the settings button on the top of the page.

Welcome to ADISC PonyMouse

Although your not into forums, I'll still say stick around as there's a wealth of information here even if you don't feel like participating in adding to it. I'm not a great fan of things like facebook but I'm finding this place a surprising exception to the usual forums out there.

What kind of music do you mix ?

You can change your name Here

Have fun

Oh my goodness, a name change! Thanks, guys, I feel complete (for the time being ).

In terms of mixing, I usually gravitate towards Hardcore. More recently, I've been doing a lot of Hardcore anime remixes (J-Core, in general). And disclaimer, I'm not using the term "Hardcore" as an adjective as it really is its own genre. :P

I'm still keeping an eye out on club dubstep every now and then as I'm quite the bass junkie.

I'll do my best to stay interested (and interesting).

Staying interesting is indeed difficult, but I'm confident you're up to the challenge.

Welcome to the site :3